30 Easy Summer Recipes
Relax and enjoy the taste of summer in these easy recipes! You’ll find salads, main dishes, sides and desserts featuring ripe summer produce.
With summer in full-swing, it’s time for grilling and filling your plate with bright colors. Let’s hit the pool and the farmers’ markets and make the most of these hot-weather days. Stock up on delicious produce and double these recipes to feed a crowd for your next party, bbq, or potluck!
What produce is in season during the summer months?
During the summer, I like to stock up on plenty of the season’s best! We have a tomato garden, so I’m covered there, but I highly suggest tomatoes from a farmer’s market if you don’t have a garden yourself. Garden tomatoes are the best! Don’t forget about the bell peppers, jalapeños, corn, watermelon, and zucchini.
Let’s get to all of the delicious, light + easy summer recipe ideas! I’ve rounded up 25 fresh summer recipes to whip up this season. You’ll find easy breezy apps and snacks, plus my favorite summery sweet treats. And I was sure to also include favorite grill recipes and salad ideas for potlucks and barbecues.
If you make any of these recipes be sure to leave a comment below to let me know how you liked it. Snap a pic and share it on Instagram. Be sure to tag me @kimscravings, so I see! It makes me SO happy to see you guys recreating my recipes!
Summer Breakfast Ideas
1. Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Muffins (Our new favorite muffin recipe! These could not be more delicious!)
2. Make-Ahead Blueberry Breakfast Parfaits (Cool and refreshing!)
3. Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread (Chocolate + zucchini bread, this ones hard to stop eating!)
4. Strawberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie (This is my go-to summer smoothie!)
5. Blueberry Banana Power Muffins (Love these for a high protein breakfast treat! Also, great for meal prep!)
6. Zucchini Protein Pancakes (So much protein and deliciousness. You can’t even tell they have zucchini in them!)
Summer Lunch Ideas
7. Pimento Cheese BLT Sandwiches (Yes, please! I could eat these everyday!)
8. Arugula Pesto Chicken Salad (This recipe has been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. It’s the ultimate for picnics!)
9. Skinny Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad (One of the most popular recipes on KC and one I make all of the time!)
10. Low Carb Italian Chicken Wraps (So much delicious flavor in this easy lunch!)
11. Cottage Cheese Tuna Salad (Another favorite I’ve made so many times! Super high in protein and great for taking to the pool!)
12. Strawberry Apple Chicken Salad (Can’t get enough of this one, once the strawberries are super juicy!)
Summer Apps + Sides
13. Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus (A family favorite we make all of the time!)
14. Healthy Greek Chickpea Salad (The ultimate fresh summer side dish!)
15. Southwest Jalapeño Pesto Pasta Salad (This doesn’t get the love it deserves. It has the BEST flavor!)
16. Blueberry Spinach Salad (Love this salad in the summer either paired with a burger or as a light lunch!)
17. Easy Greek Pasta Salad (So fresh and light!)
18. Best Damn Homemade Salsa Recipe (My husband’s famous recipe, he makes all summer long!)
Summer Dinner Recipe Ideas
19. Chickpea Avocado Tacos (No heat required!)
20. Healthy Zucchini Turkey Burgers (These grill up perfectly!)
21. Fast & Easy Chicken Enchiladas (So good!)
22. Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Salsa (My favorite fool-proof way to cook up salmon!)
23. Easy Shrimp Zucchini Squash Skillet (So easy and tasty!)
Summer Desserts + Snacks
24. Easy Peach Blueberry Crisp (Love, love, love this one! It’s not only pretty, but so scrumptious!)
25. Best Banana Pudding Pudding (Quite possibly my all-time favorite dessert recipe!)
26. Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake (Such an easy delicious recipe! Another family favorite!)
27. Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake (This one just screams summer!)
28. Easy Lemon Pound Cake (Be careful… this cake is dangerous!)
29. Easy Tomato Tart (Perfect for summer parties!)
30. Vanilla Almond Butter Protein Granola (Top this yogurt and fresh berries for a light, summery breakfast or snack!)