Grilled Chicken Barbecue Salad
This grilled chicken barbecue salad is a party on your plate and full of mind-blowing flavor. It’s a smart salad that comes together super quick and will please the whole family!
I have to be honest with you guys- I’ve never been real into barbecue sauce. I’ve always thought it’s just okay. But then I gave Kraft Sweet Honey Barbecue Sauce a try. Oh my goodness, the flavor of this barbecue sauce totally makes this salad! Brad and I grilled out this past weekend and I created this grilled chicken barbecue salad… we’re already craving it again.
Grilled Chicken Barbecue Salad combines crunchy romaine lettuce with honey sweet barbecue grilled chicken, corn, black beans, fresh tomatoes, black olives, a drizzle of light ranch and Kraft Sweet Honey Barbecue Sauce- quick, refreshing and delicioso!
Kraft is stepping up to revamp their barbecue sauces. Consumer research uncovered that barbecue sauce lovers want quality ingredients and bold flavor varieties that turn the spotlight where it belongs – on the food. Consumers also said they preferred their barbecue sauce without high fructose corn syrup, so they switched to cane sugar. Yes and yes!!!
To celebrate the new Kraft Barbecue Sauces, the brand created custom, over-the-top grilling innovations to help America’s well-known grilling gurus, “Evergrillers,” endure the outdoor elements when they grill year-round.
The Evergriller Grill ‘N’ Flip Mitt was created to inspire Evergrillers to develop new winter grilling traditions just in time for the big game.
When Brad and I got out in the cold winter weather, this weekend, we tried out the Evergriller Grill ‘N’ Flip Mitt. It definitely kept my grilling arm warm- ha! And, yes, I pretty much live in my workout clothes! Grillers everywhere can enter for a chance to win an Evergriller Grill ‘N’ Flip Mitt of their own and a year’s supply of Kraft Barbecue Sauce. To enter, grill fans can visit GrillinFools.com between January 19 and January 30. The winner will be randomly selected at the close of the giveaway.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced or pounded thin
- 1/3 cup Kraft Sweet Honey Barbecue Sauce or other favorite Kraft Barbecue Sauce
- 4 small heads about 20 oz. romaine lettuce
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 1/2 cup corn drained
- 1/2 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives drained
- light ranch and Kraft Honey Sweet Barbecue Sauce for dressing
- Marinate chicken breast in barbecue sauce in a large baggie for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight).
- Prepare grill, as necessary and when ready grill chicken until it is cooked thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad ingredients and divide salad into 4 salad bowls.
- When chicken is done and has cooled slightly, chop as desired and divide over the 4 salads. Drizzle salads with light ranch and sweet honey barbecue sauce or other favorite Kraft Barbecue Sauce. Enjoy!
Nutritional information does not include the drizzle of light ranch and barbecue sauce over the top.
New Kraft Barbecue Sauce is available in eight varieties across smoky, sweet and spicy flavors: Original, Hickory Smoke, Sweet Honey, Mesquite Smoke, Sweet Brown Sugar, Sweet & Spicy, Spicy Honey, and Thick & Spicy. Kraft Barbecue Sauce is sold at retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $1.99 per 18-ounce bottle. Select flavors are also available in 28, 40, and 82.5-ounce varieties.
Something to think about….
Are you a barbecue fan? What’s your favorite variety?
Have you ever tried a barbecue salad? If not and you’re a salad lover like me, you MUST try this salad!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and provided product samples by Kraft Foods, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.