25 Easy Breakfast Recipes
This list of 25 Easy Breakfast Recipes will have you out the door and on the go in no time! All of these breakfast ideas are healthy, quick and delicious.
With school officially in full swing, here in Texas, I’ve been thinking of ways to make breakfast time as painless as possible. I think it’s pretty important to send the kiddos off to school with their bellies full, so their brains are ready to work.
But too often with the back-to-school rush of packing lunches, figuring out dinner plans, choosing healthy snacks, etc., breakfast can get left behind in the shuffle.
Even if you’re not sending littles (or bigs) out the door, I’m all about having options to mix up my healthy breakfast eating routine, because you KNOW I’m not one to skip any meal, but most importantly not breakfast.
So, let’s kick off the back-to-season with 25 tasty, but oh so easy breakfast recipes!
25 Easy Breakfast Recipes
1. Baked Blueberry Donuts | Deliciously healthy baked blueberry donuts that are light, soft, and perfect for breakfast! With just over 100 calories, these Skinny Blueberry Donuts are a fun and easy treat that’s perfect for any breakfast or brunch gathering!
“Loved all of the blueberries in these and the donuts were so soft and fluffy!” – Michaela
2. Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes | These Banana Chocolate Chip Power Cakes are super moist protein-packed banana muffins with no oil or butter. These easy, healthy banana muffins will please even the pickiest of eaters!
“Just made these! And they look JUST like the picture! I added a scoop of vanilla protein powder to add more protein in it and they came out AMAZING!! These are delicious! Thank you for the recipe!!” – Sami
3. Light Sausage Spinach Egg Casserole | An easy breakfast casserole that’s made with frozen hash browns, eggs, sausage and spinach. This will become your go-to casserole for entertaining at breakfast–perfect for a feeding a crowd, allergy-friendly, and can be made the night before or the morning of. As an added plus, this breakfast casserole is Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and can easily be made Whole30 compliant.
“This is a wonderful casserole that I have made for years! I began using it at Christmas but loved it so much, I now make it all year long.” – Carol
4. Banana Bread Oatmeal | Rise and shine for the most irresistibly delicious banana oatmeal you’ve ever tasted! It’s such an easy recipe and tastes just like a slice of warm banana bread! This banana bread oatmeal recipe is also gluten free, vegan, and a nutritious morning meal that is sweetened naturally with banana.
“This has been our favorite oatmeal recipe ever since you first posted it!! I love the updated photos that show how gorgeous and delicious this recipe is!” – Pam
5. Customizable Oatmeal Muffins | Healthy Customizable Oatmeal Muffins are a grab and go breakfast or snack made with oats, milk, eggs, banana, maple syrup and any favorite add-in options. These oatmeal cups are not only delicious, they’re kid-friendly, make-ahead, and they’re packed with flavor, nutrition and staying power.
6. Mexican Breakfast Tacos | These Mexican Breakfast Tacos are the perfect healthy morning meal for on-the-go. They’re so easy, delicious and can be made gluten free and vegetarian to please the whole family!
7. Roasted Veggie Breakfast Casserole | This Roasted Veggie Breakfast Casserole is the marriage of a sheet pan dinner with a breakfast casserole. Simply repurpose roasted veggies from one meal into another. My family loves this delicious, healthy meal served with a side salad for brunch, breakfast, or even dinner!
8. High Protein Zucchini Pancakes | High Protein Zucchini Pancakes are so good and made with only four ingredients. These healthy zucchini pancakes remind me of zucchini bread, but in pancake form. Top with almond butter, fresh fruit and maple syrup for a real breakfast treat.
9. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins | Perfectly sweetened, wonderfully spiced, one-bowl Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are a cinch to whip up and will fill your autumn morning with deliciousness! These are a healthier, lighter, more wholesome pumpkin spice muffins with absolutely no oil, butter and very little sugar. This healthy pumpkin muffin recipe yields remarkably light and fluffy muffins.
10. Gluten Free Banana Oat Waffles | Healthy Gluten Free Banana Oat Waffles are light, crispy-on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside, clean eating waffles. They will satisfy your waffle craving while you stay on track with health and fitness goals!
“LOVED these! Rich, crispy, and absolutely divine. Used agave as the sweetener and it added a lovely robust tang. Thank you so much!!” – Sammy
11. Banana Oat Blender Pancakes | So easy and delicious, these Banana Oat Blender Pancakes come together in about 5 minutes and are full of nutritious goodness! You’ll love them because they’re gluten-free, dairy-free and free of refined sugars. Your kiddos will gobble them up because they’re as tasty as can be!
“These were great! I woke up this morning with a craving for pancakes and was able to whip these right up from ingredients I already had on hand. I didn’t have eggs in the house so I just made some flax eggs and they held together perfectly. A good option for those who have egg sensitivity or are vegan.” – Meagan
12. Strawberry Banana Muffins with Oat Streusel Topping | These easy strawberry banana muffins with oat streusel topping make a great breakfast, easy brunch recipe, or on-the-go snack! They are perfectly sweet, supremely moist and a springtime favorite.
13. Cinnamon Roll Microwave Mug Cake | This easy cinnamon roll microwave mug cake is the perfect treat when you’re craving a little something sweet. In just over a minute, you can be indulging in a scrumptious moist single-sized cinnamon roll flavored cake. Just because this cake’s made in the microwave, doesn’t mean it can’t be delicious!
“Hands down the best mug cake I’ve ever made/tasted. Amazing! Thank you 🙂” – Jessie
14. Vanilla Almond Butter Protein Granola | This Vanilla Almond Butter Protein Granola is a great whole grain breakfast or snack, especially when paired with yogurt! It’s crunchy, chewy, nutty, sweet and SO delicious!
“I love making homemade granola – and I was super excited to make this recipe! It was everything I had hoped, delicious! I’ll make this again, thanks!” – Kristine
15. Blueberry Banana Protein Muffins | These Blueberry Banana Power Muffins are everything you could ever want in a blueberry protein muffin! They’re nearly fat free, less than 100 calories and packed with over 7 grams of protein and so much deliciousness. You won’t miss all the calories and fat, trust me!
16. Strawberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie | This super creamy Strawberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie tastes incredible and is packed with antioxidants, minerals, protein and healthy fats to keep you vibrant and satisfied longer!
“I loved it. I can live on smoothies. I am very ill with cancer and do different ones for my stomach. Thank you.” – Carol
17. Easiest Pancake Mix Pumpkin Pancakes | Get festive with breakfast- use your favorite pancake mix for the easiest pumpkin pancakes that can be whipped up in a pinch. Absolutely delicious, warmly spiced, perfect texture… good eating on a brisk autumn morning. You’ll never need another pumpkin pancake recipe!
18. Apple Pecan Quinoa Granola | Kick off the fall season with a batch of this healthy Apple Pecan Quinoa Granola! It’s perfect for a quick and easy breakfast!
19. Healthy Sweet Potato Spinach Egg Cups | These Healthy Sweet Potato Spinach Egg Cups are loaded with protein and veggies. Make them at the beginning of the week for a quick, on-the-go breakfast option for busy mornings.
“I made these this morning and they are delicious!!! My husband was skeptical about the sweet potatoes, but he loved them as well! Thanks for an awesome recipe!” – Sonja
20. Low Fat Flourless Banana Bread | Learn my tricks for an easy Low Fat Flourless Banana Bread that bakes up irresistibly delicious and moist. You can even whip it up super quick in the blender!
“Just made these this morning into muffins. So so good! The texture is perfect!” – Melissa
21. Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal | This super Easy Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal is so delicious; studded with fresh strawberries, banana slices and sweet chocolate chips. It’s one of our favorites and is sure to become one of yours too!
22. Make Ahead Blueberry Banana Breakfast Parfaits | Say “goodbye” to boring breakfasts! These Make-Ahead Blueberry Banana Breakfast Parfaits taste like a decadent dessert… for breakfast! Make them the night before or in a matter of minutes in the morning. Perfect as a morning meal or even a snack!
23. Tickled Pink Strawberry Peach Protein Smoothie | This Tickled Pink Strawberry Peach Protein Smoothie made with a combo of two of my favorite fruits is packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamin C, and potassium. It’s also simple, fruity and refreshing! The perfect treat for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!
24. Flourless Banana Apple Muffins | Flourless Banana Apple Muffins made in the blender with only a handful of simple ingredients! They’re gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free and 21 Day Fix and 80 Day Obsession meal plan approved; so they make a deliciously healthy treat for when those cravings hit.
“Thank you for a great recipe! My picky teen thought these were great – that’s high praise! I love having another healthy muffin to add to the breakfast rotation!” – Theresa
25. Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats | If you’re as obsessed with overnight oats as I am, you can never have too many combinations! These Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats are the EASIEST better-for-you, protein-packed breakfast of all time, and so delicious.
We hope you enjoy these 25 Easy Breakfast Recipes! Now, it’s your turn! What are your favorite morning meals? Please share in the comments! We love getting new breakfast ideas!
Want more breakfast recipes? Check out our recipe index!