Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wraps
Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wraps are my grab-n-go meal choice when I’m out and need to pick-up a quick bite. I absolutely love the warm, flavorful, satisfying option and I just had to create my own version.
Honestly, I’m pretty obsessed with the Starbucks breakfast wrap. Have you tried it? It’s warm with the most wonderful Italian flavor. It’s also really low in calories and high in protein and made with cage-free egg whites, so I feel like it’s a pretty good option when compared with other fast food possibilities.
I looked up the nutritional information for the Starbucks version and wasn’t too surprised to find quite a few questionable ingredients used. Their wrap also included way more fat and sodium than mine. I used the ingredients pictured below, which are all of the same whole ingredients that were used in the Starbucks recipe.
My wrap doesn’t have the exact same taste and texture as the coffee shop wrap, but it’s pretty darn close. And along with the more nutritious ingredient list, it has some other great things going- it’s cheap to make and very convenient.
The whole recipe makes 6 and they’re fabulous for making ahead and having on-hand for busy mornings. Freezable too.
- 6 large-size tortillas I like Flatouts.
- 1 10 ounce bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 16 ounces egg whites approx. 10 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium to high heat, then add the spinach leaves. Cook until the spinach starts to wilt, about 5 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes and cream cheese and stir together, cooking for another couple of minutes and until cream cheese is fully melted down and combined. Transfer the spinach/tomato mixture to a large plate lined with a paper towels (to absorb excess moisture) and set aside.
- Place the skillet back on the burner and pour the egg whites in and add seasonings. Use a spatula to stir them around as they cook, for about 5-7 minutes, until they are scrambled. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Fill warmed tortillas with egg whites, spinach mixture and crumbled feta.
- Fold one end of the tortilla burrito-style and enjoy! Store any leftovers, wrapped and in a sealable baggie in the fridge. Freezing is also an option. Reheat burritos by placing in the microwave for approximately 2 mins.
If you enjoy this Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap, you’re sure to love my Sweet Potato Breakfast Burritos!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Starbucks’ Egg Spinach Wrap? Do you love it as much as I do?