Dairy-free Pumpkin Spice Creamer
The better-for-you, Dairy-free Pumpkin Spice Creamer with the flavors of Fall. This creamer can be made in about 5 minutes and will last the whole week. It’s actually made with “real” food ingredients, so you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in this Fall favorite treat!
Now you can totally enjoy the flavor of your favorite Fall coffee shop Pumpkin Spice Latte, but without all of those pesky ingredients. This healthy, dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer is super simple and made with all good-for-you ingredients. So, if you want to enjoy this creamer in your coffee every single day, this Fall; you go right ahead!!
Did you realize even the smallest size Pumpkin Spice Latte, at our favorite coffee chain, has 200 calories and 37 grams of sugar? Yikes! The sugar syrup contains sugar, condensed nonfat milk, sweet condensed nonfat milk, coloring and artificial flavors. If you’re vegan, you should know even if you order a soy latte without the whipped cream, it’s not vegan because the syrup contains dairy.
- 1½ cups any combo of dairy-free milk you prefer (I used 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk and ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I like using some full fat milk for extra creaminess.)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (if you don't have pumpkin spice, use cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge. Always shake creamer before using.
- You can add sweetener to the creamer, but I prefer to add sweetener to my cup of coffee.
Something to think about….
Are you a fan of the Pumpkin Spice Latte? Have you ever tried a healthier version?
If you’re a creamer fan, what’s your favorite flavor? I love the peppermint mocha flavor.