Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
If you’re as obsessed with overnight oats as I am, you can never have too many combinations! These Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are the EASIEST better-for-you, protein-packed breakfast of all time, and so delicious.
Current situation: I’ve eaten WAY too many non-healthy holiday cookies lately and need balance STAT! Solution: Better-for-you breakfast recipes that are basically cookies. 🙂
Not only do these overnight oats taste just like a yummy peanut butter cookie, they’re so easy too! You’ll just need a few ingredients you probably already have. In my opinion the most important ingredient for tasty, creamy overnight oats is Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk, Coconutmilk or Almond Coconut Blend. Did you know Silk Almondmilk and Coconutmilk have 50% more calcium than regular milk? They are also both produced without GMOs.
Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk is my go-to milk choice for so many recipes. I love that it’s made with simple, great tasting, natural ingredients, is low in calories and an excellent source of antioxidants.
Simply combine Silk Almondmilk with all the other ingredients, place in jars (or bowls), refrigerate overnight, and that’s it! Your Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats will be ready to go in the morning and perfect for taking on the go, if needed. You can top with mini chocolate chips or add fruit to take these oats to the next level!
I love the idea of prepping this breakfast in advance to make our busy lives just a little bit easier. If you’re looking to save even more time, make a big batch of the dry ingredients and throw them in a freezer bag. Keep it in your pantry, and when you’re ready to make the oats, just add the Silk Almondmilk! SO easy, friends.
I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do! It’s:
Basically having dessert for breakfast EVERY DAY – I call this recipe a major win!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment and don’t forget to tag a picture #kimscravings on Instagram! We’d love to see your breakfast in action. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup almond milk , or other milk variety
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt , (or mashed banana, or applesauce)
- 1/4 cup peanut flour*
- dash salt to taste
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats, (gluten-free as needed)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder or additional oats
- Optional: mini chocolate chips for topping
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least about 4 hours), so the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Top with mini chocolate chips if desired! Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
- You could sub the peanut flour with about 2 tablespoons peanut butter. If it's not a drippy peanut butter, I suggest melting it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds before adding it to the batter. Also note, nutrition will vary if you use peanut butter.
- This oatmeal was plenty sweet for me, but feel free to add 1 to 2 packets of stevia, to taste.
- Nutritional information does not include mini chocolate chips.