Whip up my Healthier Homemade Honey Mustard, toss with chicken and just 3 other ingredients for a delicious twist on the old lunchbox classic. Tangy sweet dressing, crunchy celery and sweet-tart apple, this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad is to die for!
With our first week being back to school almost complete, life is just as busy as I knew it would be. Busy lives call for easy recipes and that’s why this chicken salad is so fabulous. It’s easy, easy, easy. But no worries, it’s as flavorful as any other chicken salad out there.
Make the yummy honey mustard salad dressing, use it for this chicken salad and then use it for salads throughout the week. It’s also incredibly tasty as a raw veggie dip! I like serving my chicken salad over chopped greens, but it’s also perfect served wrap-style, either in a lettuce wrap or whole grain wrap.
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup finely chopped apple (about ½ apple)
- ½ cup finely diced celery (about 2 stalks)
- ½ cup shredded carrot (about 1 large carrot)
- ¼ cup Healthier Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate, covered, to enjoy several hours later. Keeps well, refrigerated, for about 1 week.
- Serve over romaine lettuce, stuffed in lettuce wraps or tortilla wraps.
Another chicken salad recipe, I know you’ll be crazy about- Skinny Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad!
Seeking out easy recipes made with rotisserie chicken? Check out my Skinny Chicken Tortilla Soup!