50+ Easy Whole30 Recipes
Whether you are looking for easy Whole30 recipes because you’re completing a Whole30 reset or are simply in need of some tasty, healthy recipe inspiration, this is the list for you!
If you follow Kim’s Cravings on Instagram, you know I’ve completed a couple of Whole30 resets in the past. I completed a Whole30 last January and I have a ton of tips and meals saved in my Instagram story highlights. As much as you can try to change things up, by the end of the Whole30, meals can start to feel uninspired and boring. Let’s add a little variety to your Whole30 reset!
I’ve broken this recipe roundup into 3 categories: 1.) Breakfast 2.) Lunch + Dinner 3.) Sides/Snacks/Dips/Dressings. Lunches and dinners are interchangeable (and many breakfasts, too!) since one rule of a successful Whole30 is leftovers, leftovers, leftovers!
It’s totally fine to have last night’s dinner for breakfast or leftover breakfast casserole for dinner! In fact, this type of planning and flexibility is essential for an easy, enjoyable Whole30 in my opinion.
What you need to do now: 1.) bookmark this page 2. drool over all the yumminess to come and 3. (the hardest) pick your favorites and start planning! You can find this list here on Pinterest and if that’s your thing, be sure to follow me there, as I’ve been pinning delicious Whole30 complaint recipes like crazy! Happy Whole30 to everyone!
50+ Easy Whole30 Recipes – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + Sides
1. Hashbrown and Sausage Breakfast Casserole / 40Aprons / This hash brown and sausage breakfast casserole is a Whole30 breakfast recipe that’s filling, creamy, and full of flavor. With hash browns, a creamy sauce, spicy sausage, and creamy eggs, this is a favorite Whole30 breakfast recipes and good enough to eat for dinner!
2. Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl / Kim’s Cravings / This Paleo Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl a.k.a. My Favorite Whole30 Breakfast has only 5 ingredients, but is loaded with flavor! Easy, delicious, and healthy! Whole30, gluten free, dairy free, and a great way to start the day!
3. Roasted Veggie Breakfast Casserole / Kim’s Cravings / This Roasted Veggie Breakfast Casserole is the marriage of a sheet pan dinner with a breakfast casserole. Simply repurpose roasted veggies from one meal into another. My family loves this delicious, healthy meal served with a side salad for brunch, breakfast, or even dinner!
4. Sweet Potato Apple Breakfast Bake / Paleo Running Momma / This naturally sweet, Paleo & Whole30 friendly Sweet Potato Apple Breakfast Bake is quick and easy to put together and great to make ahead too! When you’re craving a sweet breakfast and want something simple and comforting, this breakfast bake is the perfect option. No added sugar or sweeteners, dairy free, just a few ingredients.
5. Baked Denver Omelet Breakfast Casserole / Kim’s Cravings / The Denver Omelet is a classic flavor combination and if I’m ordering breakfast it’s always a must! While I do love to make a traditional Denver Omelet for myself, this easy Baked Denver Omelet Breakfast Casserole recipe is great to serve a family.
6. Healthy Sweet Potato Spinach Egg Cups / Kim’s Cravings / These Healthy Sweet Potato Spinach Egg Cups are loaded with protein and veggies. Make them at the beginning of the week for a quick, on-the-go breakfast option for busy mornings.
7. Tasty Bacon Veggie Frittata / Kim’s Cravings / So quick, so easy and so perfect as a quick weeknight dinner or fancy brunch – this Tasty Bacon Veggie Frittata can be made ahead of time too!
8. Light Sausage Spinach Egg Casserole / Kim’s Cravings / This Light Sausage Spinach Egg Casserole is an easy breakfast casserole that’s made with frozen hash browns, eggs, sausage and spinach. This will become your go-to casserole for entertaining at breakfast–perfect for a feeding a crowd, allergy-friendly, and can be made the night before or the morning of. As an added plus, this breakfast casserole is Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and can easily be made Whole30 compliant.
9. Easy Whole30 Breakfast Sausage / 40Aprons / This easy whole30 breakfast sausage tastes surprisingly like the store bought stuff but with no added sugars or preservatives. It comes together with 6 ingredients in only 5 minutes, so this easy Whole30 breakfast sausage will become a new Whole30 breakfast favorite! Also a fantastic paleo breakfast sausage for your paleo breakfast bakes. Nom.
10. Pork and Sage Breakfast Meatballs / The Defined Dish / Easy and savory breakfast meatballs for great make ahead breakfast!
11. Chicken Ranch Breakfast Hash / The Defined Dish / This breakfast hash is a delicious, nutritious whole30 and paleo compliant breakfast that my whole family just loves! It is filled with protein, potatoes to keep you full longer, and spinach to add some greens.
12. Meal Prep Breakfast Taco Bowls / The Defined Dish / These Meal Prep Breakfast taco bowls not only taste great, but they are super easy to make, also. All you have to do is make your cup of coffee, pop this into the microwave and heat it up for a minute, and breakfast is ready to go!
11. Epic Whole30 Baked Meatballs / The Defined Dish / Delicious, Grain-free, Gluten-Free, and Whole30 approved meatballs baked to perfection!
12. Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice / Paleo Running Momma / This Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice is packed with veggies, protein, and lots of flavor and spice! It’s topped with an easy guacamole and chipotle ranch sauce for a tasty, filling meal that’s Paleo, Whole30 compliant and keto friendly.
13. Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes / Paleo Running Momma / These chicken pesto stuffed sweet potatoes are seriously tasty, filling and easy to make! A paleo and Whole30 compliant pesto is mixed with shredded chicken and tops perfectly baked sweet potatoes. Great to make ahead of time and the leftovers save well!
14. Slow Cooker Whole30 Paleo Korean Beef Stew / Food Faith Fitness / This Slow Cooker Whole30 Paleo Korean Beef Stew is an easy gluten/sugar free weeknight dinner with addicting spicy-sweet flavor! Total healthy comfort food!
15. Chicken Salad With Grapes / Kim’s Cravings / This chicken salad recipe is the ultimate chicken salad sandwich! It’s perfect for a hearty lunch, parties, and special events. There’s a reason everyone loves chicken salad sandwiches – it’s packed with flavor, texture and color. This easy salad can be made with leftover grilled chicken, baked chicken or rotisserie chicken.
16. Classic Tuna Salad / Kim’s Cravings/ This is the best tuna salad recipe. It’s the one my mom, and before that, my grandma has made for years. It’s a classic recipe with simple, delicious ingredients. Flaky tuna is mixed with boiled eggs, crisp celery, onions, sweet pickles, and a creamy mayo dressing.
17. Award-Winning Beef Chili / Kim’s Cravings / This no bean beef chili recipe is the best I’ve ever had. In fact, this is an award-winning chili recipe! And there’s really nothing like a good bowl of chili, especially as the weather cools down. There are so many different ways to make chili, but this beef chili is about as classic as it gets. This chili recipe makes a big batch, which means it’s great for a party, or you can freeze some for another night!
18. Butternut Squash Soup / Kim’s Cravings / Deliciously creamy and nourishing butternut squash soup is just what you need for a quick, cozy dinner at home, and as an added bonus it will make your house smell like the magic of fall! This soup recipe is a spin-off of the Panera Bread Autumn Squash Soup and it’s sure to be a new favorite this season! If you’re a fan of Autumn Squash Soup from Panera Bread, you’re going to LOVE this super easy-to-make, naturally gluten-free and vegan, flavorful version!
19. Best Grilled Chicken Recipe / Kim’s Cravings / This easy grilled chicken recipe uses a flavorful chicken marinade for the most wonderful taste! With this marinade and cooking method, you’ll have the most juicy, tender, and full of flavor grilled chicken breasts. Cook on a hot barbecue for a fast meal ready in under 30 minutes.
20. Honey Mustard Chicken Salad / Kim’s Cravings / Protein-packed honey mustard chicken salad is a fun twist on classic chicken salad! This easy chicken salad recipe is delicious served on a wrap, bread, apple slices or Sweet PotaTOASTS and it’s always a hit!
21. Healthy Seafood Chowder / Kim’s Cravings / This chowder is flavorful, creamy, full of delicious seafood and can be table ready in about 45 minutes! Packed with tender shrimp and fish that are combined in a creamy clam broth with veggies. This tasty chowder recipe is a comfort food that can be easily enjoyed at home any day of the week!
22. Healthy Taco Meat / Kim’s Cravings / Homemade healthy tacos are filled with my go-to clean eating Mexican taco meat recipe and any other favorite toppings you love on your tacos. These healthy tacos make for an easy dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy, even your pickiest eaters! For Whole30, serve the meat salad or bowl style.
23. Salmon Burgers with Avocado / Kim’s Cravings / Delicious salmon burgers with avocado and homemade ranch can easily be made Whole30 compliant by subbing Panko breadcrumbs for almond flour! They’re easy, tasty and super healthy. Serve them over a salad or in a bowl!
24. Paleo Chicken Marsala / Kim’s Cravings / Looking for a better-for-you, tasty chicken recipe? Try this Paleo Chicken Marsala meal! It’s a delicious dish that’s full of flavor and a total crowd pleaser.
25. Avocado Tuna Salad / Kim’s Cravings / Skip the mayo and try this Easy Avocado Tuna Salad! It’s super flavorful, easy to make and a much healthier alternative to your favorite classic tuna salad recipe!
26. Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Salsa / Kim’s Cravings / Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Salsa is an easy, healthy, low carb, Whole30 fish recipe. Making this fresh, nutritious dinner requires just 7 ingredients and 10 minutes of cooking time! It’s perfect for a busy weeknight, yet elegant enough for company!
27. Whole30 Super Salad / Kim’s Cravings / This fruity, fresh, vibrant salad situation just screams delicious clean eating to me.
28. Greek Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocados / Kim’s Cravings / These stuffed avocados make for a quick, fresh, light meal that involves no cooking.
29. Waldorf Tuna Salad / Kim’s Cravings / This delicious Waldorf Tuna Salad is light and fresh, full of flavor and only take about 10 minutes to make!
30. Skinny Chicken Tortilla Soup (without the tortilla strips, for Whole30) / Kim’s Cravings / This skinny chicken tortilla soup is super easy, healthy, gluten-free, Paleo and as clean as they come!
31. Easy Paleo Salmon Cakes / Cotter Crunch / Paleo Salmon Cakes are quick, easy to make, delicious meal or appetizer! These Salmon cakes are literally veggie packed and protein packed, not to mention whole30 friendly.
32. Mexican Avocado Egg Salad Wraps / Cotter Crunch / These Mexican avocado egg salad wraps make for a perfect low carb veggie packed lunch! Paleo Avocado Egg Salad seasoned with Mexican spices and jalapeño, all wrapped up in collard greens! Whole 30 friendly, gluten free, and grain free.
33. Paleo Tuna Green Chile Zoodle Casserole / Cotter Crunch / An easy, paleo, zucchini noodle casserole that’s Whole 30 approved, high protein, and low carb. Wholesome yet healthy, this dish can feed a family!
34. Easy Sweet Potato Beef Chili / Kim’s Cravings / This Easy Sweet Potato Beef Chili is hearty, flavorful chili made with sweet potato, ground beef, bell pepper and a tasty blend of spices.
35. Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa / Creme De La Crumb / Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa grilled to flaky perfection and topped with sweet and spicy mango salsa.
36. Whole30 Lettuce Tacos with Mango Salsa / Paleo Gluten Free Eats / Crowd pleaser dinner: whole30 lettuce tacos with mango salsa! Swap the tortilla for a healthy crisp lettuce leaf and you have yourself a drool-worthy dinner, complete with mango avocado lime salsa. An easy paleo meal for family dinners, meal prep, or on-the-go!
37. Easy Roasted Red Potatoes with Dill / Kim’s Cravings / Easy roasted red potatoes are a kitchen staple and a go-to side dish. In this recipe, red potatoes are seasoned with dill and oven roasted until golden brown and super delicious! Roasted red potatoes make the perfect, easy, flavorful side dish. These simple roasted potatoes pair fabulously with a variety of meals and work well as a breakfast, lunch or dinner food. I will warn you, though, these taters are super addicting!
38. Best Damn Salsa Ever! / Kim’s Cravings / If you’re a salsa person and I know you are, you have got to give this delicious homemade salsa recipe a try. The bright, fresh dip is absolutely irresistible! It’s loaded with delicious, vibrant flavor and it comes together in less than 5 minutes.
39. Bacon Wrapped Dates / Kim’s Cravings / Bacon Wrapped Dates are a SIMPLE 3 ingredient appetizer that is loved by EVERYONE! Salty, smokey bacon is wrapped around a sweet Medjool date that has been stuffed with a pecan or almond and baked to crispy-soft perfection for an irresistible appetizer!
40. Avocado Cilantro Lime Dip or Dressing / Kim’s Cravings / Creamy and refreshing avocado cilantro lime dip or dressing. Great for dipping veggies and topping off any salad. Dairy free, paleo, Whole30 friendly. Made in minutes in the blender or food processor.
41. Green Goddess Dressing / The Real Food RDs / Made with just 6-ingredients, this Green Goddess Dressing is quick to make, full of flavor and will turn any boring salad into something sensational.
42. BBQ Sauce with Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges / The Real Food RDs / Add a little spice to your life with this easy, Whole30-friendly BBQ Sauce with Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges.
43. Roasted Harvest Veggie Salad / Little Bits of Real Food / This dish is perfection as a side for any fall or winter gathering! I love that it is just a bunch of veggies but has such great textures (hello pop of pomegranate and apple) and everyone will love it.
44. Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad / Kim’s Cravings / This Healthy Broccoli Apple Salad is the perfect easy side dish for barbecues, potlucks and picnics. Best of all, it’s so easy to make with broccoli, apples, almonds, dried cranberries and a homemade tasty dressing.
45. Healthy Coleslaw / Lexi’s Clean Kitchen / This Healthy Cole Slaw recipe is an easy no-fuss side dish to serve with dinner or lunch and is even better the next day so is perfect for meal prep. It’s low-carb, delicious and dairy-free, and paleo and keto-friendly.
46. Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives / Lexi’s Clean Kitchen / These Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives are your answer for an easy-to-make appetizer to please a crowd! They are so delicious and can even be made ahead of time! The addition of bacon and chives bump these deviled eggs up to the next level!
47. Classic Mashed Potatoes / Lexi’s Clean Kitchen / These classic mashed potatoes are everything you want in that comforting and warm side dish, but lightened up to include chicken broth and olive oil. They’re soft and creamy, paleo, vegan and a cinch to make!
48. Easiest Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes / Skinnytaste / The easiest way to make baked sweet potatoes is in the slow cooker rather than the oven! Your house smells amazing while they cook, plus they come out moist & delicious every time.
49. Homemade Nut Butter / Skinnytaste / Homemade nut butter is so simple to make, just two ingredients (nuts and salt)! Simply toast the nuts then put them in the food processor. Here I made nut butter three ways; almond butter, walnut butter and pecan butter but any tree nut would work.
50. Loaded Potato Skins with Bacon / The Movement Menu / These crispy and loaded potato skins are full of creamy mashed potatoes, crunchy bacon bits and fresh herbs. You are not going to believe this delicious recipe is 100% Whole30 compliant. These are perfect as a side dish, a compliment to breakfast, and your kids will absolutely love them!
51. Thai Cauliflower Rice Salad / The Movement Menu / A Thai cauliflower rice salad that makes for the perfect side dish during your Whole30. It’s full of nutrient dense vegetables, fresh herbs and a touch of fruit. This healthy and delicious salad is grain free, dairy free, paleo and Whole30 compliant.
52. Dairy Free Whole30 Potato Salad / The Movement Menu / A delicious dairy free Whole30 potato salad. With incredible add-ins like crunchy bacon bits, fresh herbs and boiled eggs, it’s fan-freaking-tastic! Creamy, tangy and makes the perfect side dish.
53. Fire Roasted Salsa / Kim’s Cravings / The Best Fire Roasted Salsa is super quick and easy to make (under 20 minutes!), it’s chocked full of fresh grape tomatoes and veggies that have been roasted to perfection, and it’s always a hit at every party.
54. Tostones (Twice Air Fried Plantains) / Skinnytaste / These easy tostones also known as patacones or fried green plantains are made healthier in the air fryer. No deep frying, just a few spritzes of olive oil for a crispy, delicious appetizer or side dish.