Easy Pulled Pork Sliders
These Easy Pulled Pork Sliders are super quick to whip up, full of flavor, and absolutely drool worthy. Top them with your favorite coleslaw for an extra special touch.
Sliders are the BEST! They’re perfect for parties, gatherings and even family dinners. I tried baking sliders for the first time just a few months ago with my leftover turkey and cranberry sliders. I don’t know why I waited so long. They were so delicious!
Not only are these Easy Pulled Pork Sliders tasty, everything you need is a pantry staple or can easily be found at your local grocery store. It is a great recipe idea for those last minute meals you need to throw together quickly!
I simply picked up pre-cooked shredded pork (you could try chicken too) at the grocery store, along with Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns and easy-to-make slaw found in the produce department.
Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns are a must in my opinion – so soft, fluffy and seriously delicious! They also have no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t a fan. They’re a major crowd pleaser for sure!! Perfect for game day hosting!
The slaw is completely optional, but I love how it gives these sliders some extra flavor, crunch, and color. You could make your own, but I just bought a bag of purple cabbage coleslaw mix that came with the dressing and everything. Easy, peasy! For me (and I assume plenty of others), coleslaw is the perfect topping for pulled pork. The cool and creamy crunchiness of the coleslaw is the ideal partner for the warm and tangy pulled pork.
The precooked pulled pork that I bought came mixed in a sauce, but when making the sliders I also added a little extra BBQ sauce for even more deliciousness.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment and tag a photo #kimscravings on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
- 12 pack Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns
- 3 cups shredded pork
- OPTIONAL - BBQ sauce, packaged slaw mix
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Slice the slider buns in half and remove the top of the buns and set aside.
- Place the bottom half of the buns in a 9x13 dish. Layer the shredded pork over the the buns, top with BBQ sauce, if desired, and replace the top of the buns.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion salt and poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until completely melted.
- Slowly pour the butter mixture over the top of the buns. Alternatively, use a spoon to spoon out melted butter to ensure poppy seeds cover the bun tops. Cover the dish with foil and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- While baking, make slaw as desired.
- If using slaw, once sliders have cooled a few minutes, remove the bun tops, add a spoonful of slaw and replace tops. Enjoy!