Skinny Mexican Cottage Cheese Dip
Cottage cheese, avocado, beans, corn, tomatoes, jalapeño, onions and Sriracha sauce are layered to create this flavorful, but figure-friendly, Skinny Mexican Cottage Cheese Dip. Grab Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips, some raw veggies and serve this at your next summer get together!
I’m sure glad this Mexican-inspired dip is guilt-free because Brad and I may have eaten this all in one day. It was my lunch and snack for the day. And it really didn’t help that I was dipping Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips! They are my very favorite chips and slightly addicting. I just can’t get enough!
The guacamole tortilla chips went especially well with the protein-packed Mexican dip. They are great alone, but were off-the-chain delicious paired with this festive skinny dip. They’re made with cilantro, real avocados and spicy Serrano peppers and have just a slight hint of lime taste that will surely have you begging for more.
It’s no secret that food just tastes better when it’s made with real ingredients and Food Should Taste Good totally gets that! All Food Should Taste Good chips and crackers are non-GMO, certified Kosher and certified gluten-free. Many of the chip varieties are also certified vegan. Both of my kiddos are also huge fans of the Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips… it’s a little embarrassing how quickly we can go through a large bag of these chips. 🙂
- 1 16 oz. container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 1 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 4 green onions finely diced
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce or other hot sauce, depending on preferred level of spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt to taste
- Combine cottage cheese and avocado in a food processor until smooth. Alternatively, if you do not have a food processor or blender, you can just combine cottage cheese and mashed avocado in a medium bowl.
- Transfer cottage cheese to medium bowl and add all other ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good chips or crackers. Also, tasty served with raw veggies and used as a salad topping. Enjoy!
If you’re a fan of Mexican-inspired flavors, you’ll love these other dip recipes! Click on the title of the recipe to be taken to the recipe.
Have you tried any Food Should Taste Good products? Pretty delicious, huh?!?!
What’s your favorite healthier dip recipe?
Head on over to the Food Should Taste Good website for product information and recipe ideas. Also, be sure to follow Food Should Taste Good on social media for recipe ideas, giveaways and more.
Food Should Taste Good on Facebook
Food Should Taste Good on Twitter
Food Should Taste Good on Pinterest
Food Should Taste Good on Instagram
Thank you Food Should Taste Good for sponsoring this post and thanks to you guys for supporting high quality food brands that support Kim’s Cravings! As always all opinions are my own. If you been reading long, you’ve spotted Food Should Taste Good crackers and chips in many of my posts because my family truly LOVES them!