This Skinny Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip has been sponsored by Mondelēz International group. All thoughts and opinions are my own. This dip is so creamy, cheesy, and delicious; you’ll never believe it’s lightened up!
Since I am such a hardcore football fan – no wait, let me try that again. Since I am such a hardcore football fan in terms of game day food and the big game is only days away, I figured sharing my all-time most favorite appetizer with you was in order.
I’ve always been a dip girl – absolutely obsessed, I tell ya! Give me a box of WHEAT THINS and any creamy, flavorful dip and I’ll be good to go. When I do my weekly Kroger haul, you better believe WHEAT THINS are on my grocery list. Not only do WHEAT THINS pair perfectly with my Skinny Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip, but they’re also so tasty on their own straight out of the box.
I’ve been a fan for as long as I can remember. Even as a little girl, WHEAT THINS were always my cracker of choice. My youngest daughter takes after me in terms of her taste for food. She’s a snacker just like her momma and when she finds WHEAT THINS in her lunchbox, she’s all smiles.
In the next week or so, I’ll be hitting up Kroger for all of my game day essentials. From fun serving ware to drinks and speciality cheeses, there’s no limit to what party must-haves you’ll find at Kroger. Just don’t miss the WHEAT THINS, located down the cracker/snack aisle!
Perfect for game day or any day. Having company, watching the big game, hosting a dinner party? This is your new go-to recipe. It’s filling and scoop-able and delicious piping hot or room temperature – the perfect kind of dip for grazing over the course of an event.
You guys are definitely going to LOVE this dip! It’s:
This dip will seriously please any crowd. It can be made ahead of time and warmed up in the microwave to save time. Or just keep it in the slow cooker on the warm setting. It’s seriously so irresistibly delicious!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram! I’d love to see your version. Bonus points if it’s a selfie of a giant bite entering your face. 😊 Enjoy, friends!
Watch the video, below, to see just how simple this dip is to throw together!
So creamy, cheesy, and delicious, you'll never believe it's lightened up!
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced (about 1 cup diced)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) bag or 9 ounce box chopped frozen spinach (thawed and water squeezed out)*
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg Greek yogurt light cream cheese, softened (or 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
- WHEAT THINS (16 pieces equal one serving)
- Sauté onion and garlic in small pan (you can add to crockpot without cooking, but it will taste better to precook)
- Place sautéed onion and garlic in slow cooker along with artichoke hearts, spinach, almond milk, feta, parmesan, and pepper. Stir to combine. Top with cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 2 hours or on low heat for 3-4 hours.
Uncover and stir until everything is well combined. Keep on warm setting until you are ready to serve. (Note: if you are re-heating the dip you may need to add milk 1-2 tbs if dried out) Enjoy with WHEAT THINS.
*I put my thawed spinach in a kitchen towel and squeeze really good to get all of the water out.
Something to think about….
Aren’t WHEAT THINS the best at putting delicious snacks in play? What’s your favorite WHEAT THINS/dip pairing?
Be sure to get your WHEAT THINS fix – between 1/21 – 1/28/18, WHEAT THINS and snack crackers will be
featured at a $1.99 price.