Chocolate Protein Crepes + Vitamin Shoppe Giveaway
Lots of goodies coming your way with delicious Chocolate Protein Crepes, plus a Vitamin Shoppe Giveaway!
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love getting things started with a tasty, nutritious, protein-packed meal. Thanks to some awesome plant-based chocolate protein powder (Plnt Protein), I received from Vitamin Shoppe, I was able to create these delicious Chocolate Protein Crepes for breakfast, that kept me fueled right up until lunch.
Vitamin Shoppe is my go-to for health and fitness from vitamins to protein powder to Quest Nutrition Bars and everything in between. I walk in knowing that I will find exactly what I need to help me in reaching health and fitness goals. If you’re interested in learning more about what Vitamin Shoppe has available, check out my post on all of my Vitamin Shoppe favorites. In a second post, get a look at their available protein pantry products– lots of goodies.
They recently sent me a pretty awesome care package with all the essentials to make 2016 my healthiest year ever! Some of the awesome products to keep me on track- a pedometer to keep me in check for getting plenty of movement throughout the day, coconut oil, protein powders, wellness magazines and much more.
Chocolate Protein Crepes
For the crepes:
- 1 cup liquid egg whites, about 8 egg whites
- 1 scoop whey protein powder, chocolate flavor (about 30 grams)
For the filling:
- 1 cup reduced fat plain Greek yogurt*
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stevia, to taste; optional
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, Or more strawberries, if that's what you have on-hand, like me.
- Combine egg whites and protein powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet (or omelet pan), lightly coated with spray, on medium-high heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into skillet; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Repeat with remaining batter to make four crepes. Set aside.
- Combine yogurt, vanilla and Stevia (if desired) in a small bowl; mix well.
- Fill crepes evenly with yogurt mixture, strawberries and blueberries.
*Recipe from FIXATE. If following 21 Day Fix, 1 crepe with filling equals 1/2 red and 1/2 purple.
Check out a few other high protein breakfast ideas!
Now, even more greatness!! The awesome Vitamin Shoppe peeps have offered to give a $50 gift card to one lucky reader. If you don’t happen to have a Vitamin Shoppe near you, that’s okay because they have a huge online store!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Vitamin Shoppe.