Flourless White Chocolate Cranberry Mini Muffins
Hello, fit friends!
Loads of yumminess on the blog today. Not only do we have irresistible Flourless White Chocolate Cranberry Mini Muffins, but I’ll be sharing fun, protein-infused, tasty finds from my happy place- Vitamin Shoppe. Vitamin Shoppe is my go-to for all things protein-packed. It’s where I pick up my Quest Protein Bars (you guys know about that obsession), protein powders (love Quest Protein Powder too), bison jerky, The Complete Cookie (the kiddos are crazy for these) and much more!
I’m teaming up with Vitamin Shoppe to share the launch of Protein Pantry, an in-store and online collection of high-protein goodies.
My friends from Vitamin Shoppe sent me an incredible package of goodies, to sample some of the products that can be found in the Protein Pantry. I recorded a Periscope of the goods. It was only my second scope, so please don’t laugh too hard. 🙂 Once I uploaded to YouTube the video looked blurry, but I think you’ll get the idea.
Since posting the video, above, I’ve tried most of the items and you won’t hear any complaints from me. Everything is beyond wonderful! And, yes, that Snickerdoodle Almond Butter from Buff Bake… a.maz.ing.!! It has similar calorie and fat content of normal almond butter, but with double the protein.
I was so anxious to try the high protein white chocolate pancakes from P28, I had them for lunch that very day. Delish and quite possibly my favorite protein pancake mix ever! These kept me satisfied for hours and the nutritional stats are on point. Plus, who can argue with white chocolate pancakes?!?!
The Flourless White Chocolate Cranberry Mini Muffins were inspired by my Flourless Strawberry Almond Butter Mini Blender Muffins. My family enjoyed those delicious little gems so much, I’ve been looking for an excuse to whip up a new flavor. Using the P28 High Protein White Chocolate Peanut Spread was a VERY good decision. This stuff is amazing and makes my tastebuds dance with delight.
- 1 large ripe banana peeled
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup P28 High Protein White Chocolate Peanut Spread any nut butter will work, but may not be quite as delicious!
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with an all-natural non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except dried cranberries, in blender and blend for several seconds and until mixture is smooth. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Simply pour batter from blender into muffin cups, filling them almost completely full.
- Bake for about 9 minutes and until set. Allow muffins to cool for about 10 minutes before removing them from the pan. Muffins will keep best stored in the fridge for about 7 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months. Enjoy!
*If you're using an unflavored nut butter, you may want to add about 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey for an added sweetener.
**Feel free to blend the cranberries along with all other ingredients, if you're not fond of the chewy texture and just want the flavor.
***To calculate nutritional information, I had to use a generic peanut butter, but if using P28 the protein count will be a little higher.
Something to think about….
If you love Vitamin Shoppe as much as I do, you may want to take a looksie at my favorite items from the protein paradise!
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Vitamin Shoppe. All opinions are mine.