Pecan Pie Tarts
These Pecan Pie Tarts sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill have been a family favorite for as long as I can remember. They’re the BEST treat to enjoy and give during the holiday season. Perfectly sweet, with an ooey gooey center and flaky melt in your mouth buttery crust. Your family and friends are sure to love this dessert!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bob’s Red Mill.
Pecan Pie Tarts are such a fun alternative to the traditional fall dessert and so perfect for gift giving. I absolutely love sharing special cookies, tarts, brownies and other baked goods around the holidays. Many years we bake up our favorite treats to give to the kids’ teachers, the mail man, our neighbors and others. Not only are baked goods fabulous for gift giving around the holidays, but they’re also great for giving to lift someone’s spirits. I mean really… who wouldn’t want to receive these delicious mini pecan pies?
As with most of the recipes you’ll find at Kim’s Cravings, this recipe isn’t too complicated. It requires just 8 ingredients and one bowl to prepare.
The crust for these Pecan Pie Tarts is made 100% from scratch, but way easier than you might think and only requires 3 ingredients. I used my favorite Organic All Purpose Baking Flour from Bob’s Red Mill. The high quality products from Bob’s Red Mill are my go-to for baking up something irresistible.
You guys are going to love these Pecan Pie Tarts as much as my family does. I highly recommend them as an afternoon treat or a late-night indulgence. I personally love them alongside a warm mug of coffee. Just be sure to save a few and give them to a friend. They’ll love you forever!
Pecan Pie Tarts
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup flour
For the filling:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
- For the crust, mix together butter and cream cheese and then stir in flour. I used my stand mixer for this. Roll into 24 small balls. Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, make filling by stirring together filling ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press chilled balls into mini muffin pan. Be sure to get the crust up around the sides. I use my thumb and then press some around the sides with my fingers. Fill each tart evenly with filling. They will be pretty full.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15-20 mins. Remove from the oven and allow tarts to cool for about 15 mins before removing from pan. I run a butter knife around the sides of the tart to make the removal process easier.
- Tarts keep well in a covered container at room temperature for about 1 week.
Love these Pecan Pie Tarts? Check out my other yummy shareable treats!
Something to think about….
Have you ever baked up something sweet for gift giving? If so, what’s your go-to recipe?
This post was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.