Vegan Burrito Bowls
This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Delicious and simple to make Vegan Burrito Bowls — with a combination of fajita veggies, riced cauliflower and your favorite burrito toppings, an easy, flavorful meal will be yours in under 20 minutes!
This meal has been a huge dinner win in my home. It’s so easy to prepare, it’s healthy, makes a great meal prep, and it’s super filling (and hey, that’s even without meat!). We’ve got Green Giant Riced Cauliflower combined with corn, cilantro and lime + fajita veggies. Add some guacamole, pico de Gallo, lime, cilantro and any other favorites and you’re well on your way to dinner or lunch heaven.
This meal is very simple to prepare thanks to the help of Green Giant Riced Veggies. I don’t know about you, but I’m all about doing as little prep work as possible. Instead of wasting time and making a huge mess with ricing my own veggies, I turn to the convenience of Green Giant Riced Veggies.
I like to use two large skillets for this meal, so that I can get everything cooking at once. Get one skillet going with the riced cauliflower and one with the fajita veggies. To save even more time, I buy frozen fajita veggies. You can totally use fresh bell pepper and onion, if you prefer, though. Once the cauliflower rice is beginning to soften and after about 5 minutes, add in the corn, cilantro and lime juice.
While everything is cooking you can prep your favorite toppings. When everything is done, the assembly begins — basically throw it all together and mix it up and dinner is served. How easy was that?!
Have you tried Green Giant Riced Veggies yet? I’ve been using them in everything from my Vegan Burrito Bowls to simple side dishes. They just make veggie-packed family dinners so quick and easy. And you can rest assured that you’re feeding your family 100% vegetables that make a great gluten-free, low-carb alternative to rice, potatoes and pasta.
Your family is sure to love these Vegan Burrito Bowls as much as mine does! They’re:
This makes such a great dish when you want something filling, but still light and on the table lickety split! We love to enjoy our bowls with chips and salsa.
If you give this meal a try, be sure to leave a comment and let everyone know what you think. Also, take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram. I would love to see your version of this yumminess!
Vegan Burrito Bowls
- 1 14 ounce bag frozen fajita veggies
- 1 12 ounce bag Green Giant Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen or canned and drained corn
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium to high heat. Add the fajita veggies and cook for about 10 minutes and until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add riced cauliflower to another large skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray and heated over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes and then add the corn, cilantro, lime juice and salt and cook another 2-4 minutes to heat.
To Assemble bowls:
- Divide the riced cauliflower, fajita veggies, pico de gallo, cheese, guacamole and pickled onion into 3 bowls and enjoy.
Love these easy Vegan Burrito Bowls? Try other burrito favorites!
Something to think about….
If you’re new to Green Giant Riced Veggies, don’t miss out! Grab this coupon for $1 off any Riced Veggies product and give them a try!