Easy Homemade Salsa and End of Summer Celebrating
Thanks so much to Barefoot Refresh® for sponsoring my Easy Homemade Salsa and this post.
As summer comes to an end (insert sad face with a tear emoji), this is the perfect time to plan one more summer cookout or one last pool party of the season. Easy Homemade Salsa and Barefoot Refresh® are the perfect combination to combat those back-to-school blues.
Whether your plans include hosting a farewell summer get-together or just quietly enjoying the last of what this season has to offer, Barefoot Refresh® is the perfect light-bodied, refreshing spritzer for a myriad of summertime occasions.
My choice for relaxing and enjoying my vacation time this summer was very simple. Some of my favorite summer memories were spent just hanging out with my family. An evening of cooling drinks, yummy food and great conversation is absolutely priceless.
I have so much fun hosting small family and friend gatherings! Last weekend, we had a few family members over for drinks and apps before heading out to see a show. I whipped up this super easy salsa and served it alongside guacamole and tortilla chips. Barefoot Refresh® Spritzers were the drinks of choice. They come in five tasty blends Crisp Red Spritzer, Crisp White Spritzer, Sweet White Spritzer, Summer Red Spritzer and Perfectly Pink Spritzer.
Easy Homemade Salsa
- 1 jalapeño, seeds and veins removed, finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed, finely chopped
- Combine jalapeño, tomatoes and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add garlic, onion and cilantro; toss to combine all ingredients.
- Alternatively, salsa can be made by placing jalapeño, 2 tomatoes, garlic and salt in food processor (or blender) and pulse until well blended. Combine mixture with remaining tomato, onion and cilantro; mix well.
If you like this easy homemade salsa recipe, be sure to check out one of my most viewed recipes on the blog, my Best Damn Salsa recipe. Actually, I can’t take credit for that one- that salsa recipe belongs to Brad. 😉
This Copycat Chipotle Guacamole recipe is fantastic served with Barefoot Refresh® Spritzers, too!
Something to think about….
What are your plans for celebrating the end of the season?
Have you tried any of Barefoot Refresh® Spritzers? Pretty delish, huh?!?!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Barefoot Refresh®. Content for 21+. As always, all opinions are my own.