Greek Yogurt Oat Pancakes
These gluten-free Greek Yogurt Oat Pancakes are hearty and satisfying. They’re packed with over 16 grams of protein without an ounce of protein powder, making them the perfect pre/post workout fuel.
Chobani, America’s #1 Greek Yogurt brand, is kicking off a new season and saying #HelloSummer with 15 new product varieties. Thanks to my friends at Chobani, for sending me the brand new Mango Passion Fruit Simply 100 Greek yogurt flavor for my Greek Yogurt Oat Pancakes. The Mango Passion Fruit definitely did not disappoint. I also used it to create the optional Greek yogurt sauce and it really added an incredible flavor to these already tasty pancakes. I can’t wait to try all of the new flavors!!!
Chobani’s new Chobani Simply 100® is the first, and only, 100-calorie authentic strained Greek Yogurt. One of my favorite ways to fuel-up before or after a killer workout. Packed with protein and an excellent source of fiber – it’s 100 calories worth counting. All varieties of Chobani Greek yogurt are made with fresh milk from cows not treated with rBST and proudly contains no artificial sweeteners, preservatives or flavors.
Most importantly, though, Chobani Greek yogurt tastes amazing and there are so many flavor varieties, you could never be bored.
This stack of pancakes with the ooey gooey sweet mango flavored Greek yogurt melts my heart. Seriously, guys, it really does. The greatness is, this stack of hotcakes is-
- packed with over 30 grams protein per serving
- super delicious
- so satisfying
- made with minimal ingredients
- quick and easy with very little mess….
Oh, how I could go on and on, but I’ll stop now and let you run off and make your own stack of awesomeness!
Greek Yogurt Oat Pancakes
- For the pancakes:
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup rolled oats, gluten-free as needed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, I use Chobani Greek Yogurt Simply 100
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 packet stevia, optional
- For the optional Greek yogurt sauce:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons almond milk, or other milk product
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with a non-stick, all-natural cooking spray.
- For best results, allow pancake batter to sit and thicken about 5 minutes while griddle is heating.
- Pour about ¼-1/2 cup of batter onto griddle. Flip when bubbles on top burst, about 5 minutes. Cook for another couple of minutes and until pancakes are golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- While pancakes are cooking, stir Greek yogurt sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Sauce recipe makes 2 servings.
- Divide pancakes and sauce recipe into two servings and enjoy!
Love easy blender pancakes? I do too! Check out my other faves!
Something to think about….
What’s your favorite pre/post workout snack?
What is your favorite Chobani variety? I know that’s a tough question… there are so many yummy flavor choices! Check out all of the Chobani deliciousness at Chobani.com.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.