So super easy and yummy- these Banana Oat Blender Pancakes come together in about 5 minutes and are full of nutritious goodness! You’ll love them because they’re gluten-free, dairy-free and free of refined sugars. Your kiddos will gobble them up because they’re as tasty as can be!
These oat blender pancakes aren’t those weekend pancakes that put you in a sugar coma and make you feel like you’ve got a rock in your gut. 🙂 Instead, they’re pancakes that will leave you energized and fuel your day. The perfect “brain food” for those little or big children heading back to school.
I used all good things to whip these blender pancakes up- hearty oats, naturally sweet ripened banana and flavorful Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk blend. The flavor of the almondmilk coconutmilk is so delicious. It adds pizzazz to my morning coffee and it also makes for a wonderful bowl of cereal! It can be used in any recipe to replace other varieties of milk.
It’s love at first bite! Folks, say hello to the only pancake recipe you’ll ever need. These banana blender pancakes are:
full of all good things
and as easy as they come!
You can even make these waffle-style too!
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
- Fresh berries, almond butter, banana slices, shredded unsweetened coconut and/or maple syrup (optional) for serving
- Heat a large skillet or griddle that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray or greased with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the griddle; cook for 2-3 minutes and until bubbles are popping over the top of the pancakes. Flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes more. Continue with remaining batter.
- Serve with favorite toppings and enjoy!
**To make as waffles, see this Gluten-Free Banana Oat Waffle recipe.
Recipe slightly adapted from Banana Oat Pancakes from Autumn Calabrese's FIXATE cookbook.
Try these other blender pancakes recipes!
Apple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Blender Pancakes – These clean-eating Apple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes can be whipped up in the blender and simply poured onto a heated griddle for an incredibly easy, but delicious breakfast!
Clean and Simple Oat Pancakes – Light, gluten-free, low-calorie and easy peasy to whip up. Just mix all of the ingredients in your blender and pour onto the griddle- perfect for those super busy mornings!
The blender that I use to whip up all of my smoothies and other blender recipes is the Blendtec Designer 625 (affiliate link). Best blender ever!
Shop the post!
Kim’s Cravings is now on Snapchat!
Want to see what’s going on behind the scenes around here? Add me on Snapchat – my username is kimscravings, or just snap a pic of my snapcode below. Send me a snap anytime – I’d love to hear from you!
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.