Rosé Tequila Summertime Cocktail
Tired of the straight-up Rosé? This Rosé Tequila Summertime Cocktail is a fun twist on the classic. It’s a sweet, tart and refreshing cocktail, perfect for summer outdoor sipping!
This post is sponsored by Vital Proteins. All opinions expressed, as always, are my own.
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you guys! It’s definitely my new favorite drink! If you follow along on Instagram (if not, you should!) and watched my stories, you know that I had a heck of a time getting this cocktail made. Yeah, a broken corkscrew and bottle of unopened Rosé don’t mix too well.
It was worth the wait and hassle, though. First of all, the combo of tequila and Rosé are a match made in beverage heaven. And then just look at how pretty these are?? I’m thinking 4th of July party drink FOR SURE.
VITAL PROTEINS BEAUTY COLLAGEN
You guys know what a fan I am of Vital Proteins. I enjoy a couple of scoops every day, usually mixed in with a smoothie, bowl of oats and my morning coffee or tea. I love how good I feel (and how much better my hair, skin and nails look) since it’s become a regular addition to my diet.
I’ve partnered with Vital Proteins previously and you definitely need to check out my other healthy collagen recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Soft Serve
- Chicken Sweet Potato Taco Chowder
- Flourless Strawberry Banana Oat Protein Muffins
- Easy Pecan Pie Protein Oatmeal
For this recipe, I used the strawberry lemon flavor beauty collagen, but other delicious options are lavender lemon, melon mint and cucumber aloe. All three are wonderful with just an essence of organic fruits, 12 grams of collagen and 11 grams of protein! It’s also dairy free, gluten free, paleo friendly, Whole30 approved and has no added sugar.
It’s as good in a tall glass of water as it is in this Rosé cocktail.
Why You’ll Love This Rosé Tequila Summertime Cocktail
You might be thinking “eh, too much fuss”. But I promise you these don’t take that much longer than the classic cocktail. To transform a standard cocktail into a Rosé Tequila Summertime Cocktail, you simply need a few extra ingredients and good size pitcher. Easy peasy limey squeezy.
Still not convinced? Let’s talk about the “health benefits” of this summer cocktail recipe. (Yes, I know what I did there with the air quotes, but indulge me).
- Strawberries, cherries & blueberries = antioxidants + vitamin C
- Basil = vitamin K (and a dash of A and C, just for fun)
- Collagen. Or more specifically, my favorite collagen ever: Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen. I stir some into my tea and smoothies every morning and I swear to you my hair, nails, and skin love me for it. I also find my joints are happier with me since making it a routine. Love it!!
- With Memorial Day just around the corner (and July 4th coming up soon) the colors in this make it the perfect addition to your celebrations!
So there you have it. Delicious, fun, and (sort of) nutritious. Bottoms up friends.
Rosé Tequila Summertime Cocktail
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 8 packets stevia depending on your taste
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled + halved
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries
- 2-3 limes sliced
- sparkling water for topping
- basil for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except the sparkling water and basil. Stir, gently to combine and then place in the fridge until chilled.
- To serve, stir the mixture, then fill each glass with ice and pour the cocktail over the ice. Top with sparkling water and garnish with basil. Drink up!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen? What are you waiting for?! It’s soooooo good!