Flourless Strawberry Banana Oat Protein Muffins
These Flourless Strawberry Banana Oat Protein Muffins are the perfect breakfast flavor bombs! They’re nearly fat free, less than 90 calories and packed with over 7 grams of protein and so much deliciousness. You won’t miss all the calories and fat, trust me!
This post is sponsored by Vital Proteins. All opinions expressed, as always, are my own.
I am SO RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED to share this recipe with you guys!!! So ridiculously excited.
And, yes… this is one of those times where caps and multiple exclamation points are 100% necessary. As is spellcheck, apparently, since I can’t seem to spell ‘necessary’ when I get really excited. Nailed it that second time, though… aaaaaaand then managed to misspell ‘second’ in a way that made spellcheck think I meant ‘seance.’ Oops. Fingers not keeping up to brain.
Anyways! I’m rambling… which is kind of what happens when I get excited. Or nervous. Or hyper. Or tired. Or… any emotion that sits at either end of the spectrum.
But today? Today we’re excited. And also slightly hyper, so bear with us.
What can I say? You guys know I love my sweets, and these muffins are healthy enough to eat as part of a meal if you so desire. Not only are they super scrumptious, the ingredients are 👍🏻.
A few key ingredients in these lovely Flourless Strawberry Banana Oat Protein Muffins:
- Oats: Like a lot of my muffins, these are made with oats instead of regular flour. I love what a hearty muffin oats make and that they’re easy to make gluten-free.
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides: Collagen gives these muffins a great protein boost. It’s a great supplement to take for your overall health, but it is really great for supporting skin and joint health. I really do think my skin is healthier because of the collagen supplement I’ve been taking for almost a year now. I encourage you to try it out, because I know you’ll love the benefits too!
- Bananas: I used one VERY ripe banana for flavor and as a substitute for oil. YUM.
- Greek Yogurt: Yes, more protein! I used light vanilla greek yogurt for additional protein and to keep the muffins moist. If you’re dairy-free, use a coconut milk or almond milk yogurt.
I’ve been enjoying the flavorless Collagen Peptides in my coffee, yogurt and smoothies for over a year. But I had never tried baking with it. Well, as you probably guessed, it worked like a charm!
Collagen Peptides are the new “it” superfood in my opinion. They help promote youthful skin, healthier hair and strong nails (yes, please). They also help keep your bones healthy and strong and support joint health. Collagen Peptides even help contribute to a balanced diet and happen to be Whole30 approved and nonGMO verified!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment and don’t forget to tag a photo #kimscravings on Instagram! I love to see what you come up with. Enjoy, friends!
Okay enough talking; time for you to get these beauties baking!!
Flourless Strawberry Banana Oat Protein Muffins
- 1 cup egg whites from a carton
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 packets stevia (optional)
- 1/2 cup low calorie Greek yogurt (I used vanilla flavor)
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Blend all ingredients except the strawberries in a blender. Stir in 3/4ths of the strawberries and pour batter into well greased muffin tins. Top muffins with the additional chopped strawberries. Bake at 350 degrees for approx 20 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
Looking for other breakfast favorites with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides? Check out my favorites!
Easy Pecan Pie Protein Oatmeal
Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Cookies from Fresh April Flours
Overnight Oatmeal from Spinach for Breakfast
Something to think about…
Do you take a collagen supplement? Have you tried Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides?
That looks soo delicious! I love everything with strawberry so I will give this a try.
I just had breakfast but i am getting all hungry again! these look so so yummy! I wanna bake now!
I’ve never tried a flourless muffin before but it looks so good I might try to make it this weekend. I know my hubs will like it. Thanks for the recipe!
I love banana and oats!! This sounds like a match made in heaven 😀
I need to be taking a collagen supplement. I’ll see how available Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides is in my area or if I need to order some online only. I have never made flourless muffins before. I would love to try to thought. They sure do look pleasing.
Oh I love the look of these! They looks so tasty but also so pretty too! I really need to try and make them, although I’m not a great baker!
Your muffins looks delicious and perfectly moist. Spring is all about Strawberry flavor!
OMg dont those muffins look so good. I love the addition of strawberries and banana. I definitely got to make these to bring to a potluck at church.
I do love that these are made with oats. I love the fiber boost, myself – and they do have a nice kick of protein too!
These muffins look amazing! I would love to try this recipe to see if it works for me!
Kim, these muffins look so moist! A great and delicious way to get more protein…love these!
These sound so good! And I love that they are so healthy too…perfect for a good snack for my endless sweet tooth! 🙂
These sound yummy! I love strawberries!
I love that these are flourless and that you use collagen. My favorite go to, I also really like that you use Greek yogurt to keep them moist, do you think I could use coconut yogurt? I’m lactose intolerant.
Oh yum how delicious do these sound” I would absolutely love to give them a try! Going to have to make them ASAP.
Yes please! These look like my kind of muffins. I haven’t had a good muffin in ages, so I need to make them. I’m a huge fan of anything with strawberries!
I have never seen anything like this before. My daughter loves muffins in general, so I wonder if she would like this recipe? How is the texture? She is really picky about that.