Pimiento Cheese Pinwheel Bites
Pimiento Cheese Pinwheel Bites make for a simple, nutritious, tasty lunch or snack. Choose your own filling to make these completely individualized!
Finding a great on-the-go lunch or after-school snack that is both adult and kid-friendly is a hard task, but these Pimiento Cheese Pinwheel Bites are just that! One-hundred percent customizable, easy to make-ahead, and a way to bring everyone around the table to make a meal together!
Although these pinwheels are perfect for after-school snacking, I cannot wait to make this pinwheel spread for football entertaining!
Lay out all of the ingredients and have your kiddos create their own pinwheels! The crowd pleaser for those picky eaters out there! There are seriously so many ingredient options you can go with. Use your imagination and get creative. For the ones you see pictures, we went with large gluten-free tortillas and Price*s Pimiento cheese for the spread – no brainer!
Price*s is made with real cheese, pimiento peppers & salad dressing. The Original recipe offers a sweet & tangy flavor and the Southern Style has a savory flavor with a kick of spice.
There’s so much you can do with this cheese spread, guys. Use it to stuff mini peppers for entertaining, make a dip out of it or make the ultimate hot ham & cheese. I’ve even seen it used for making bread and crackers. The options are endless! But start off by making the pinwheels. 😊
You can keep the pinwheels vegetarian, but we added a little sliced turkey to ours and feel free to go crazy with the veggies and other fun add-ins.
So what do these Pimiento Cheese Pinwheel Bites taste like? FLAVOR BOMBS. They’re:
Rich in nutrients
& Seriously satisfying
Plus, all of that color? How can you go wrong?
Not only do these work great as snacks, but they are also perfect for busy weeknights. In addition, they would be absolutely perfect for end-of-summer and holiday parties. I brought these along to a BBQ recently and they were gobbled up in 10 minutes flat!
If you give this recipe a try, I’d love to know what you think! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #kimscraving on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
Pimiento Cheese Pinwheel Bites
- 1 package tortillas (corn or flour)
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce or collard greens, stemmed shaved
- 1/2 cup Price*s Pimiento cheese
- 1 pound sliced turkey breast
- 1 pound sliced pepperoni
- 1 pound sliced salami
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 pound sliced chicken breast
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomatoes, sliced thin
- Cucumbers, sliced thin
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Avocado slices
- Red onion slices
- Cooked bacon
- Pickled jalapeños
- Sliced pickled pepperocini
- Black beans, drained and rinsed
- Sliced roasted red peppers
- Sliced sun-dried Tomatoes
- Place lettuce leaves, collard leaves, or tortillas of choice on a flat surface.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of Price*s Pimiento cheese onto the middle of your wrap.
- Add a few slices of meat and/or veggies on top of the spread in a straight line along the stem of the lettuce wrap or the long side of the tortilla.
- Lift the side of the tortilla closest to you and roll, using your fingers to make sure none of the filling falls out. If making a lettuce wrap, the stem should span the length of the whole roll. Before closing the roll, place a teaspoon of Price*s Pimiento cheese on the edge of the wrap. This will help the wrap stay together. Roll as tightly as possible for best results.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the wrap into 1-inch pieces.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve!
Craving more like these Pimiento Cheese Pinwheel Bites? Look no further!
Something to think about….
Do you have a quick and easy go-to after school snack?
Have you tried Price*s? Grab this limited $1 off coupon to try Price*s for yourselves!