Garlic Parmesan Tilapia Over Cauliflower Rice
Garlic Parmesan Tilapia Over Cauliflower Rice is ready in less than 20 minutes! The tilapia cooks up light and flakey, and pairs wonderfully with cauliflower rice. It’s one of my favorite ways to enjoy fish, and it’s so good that even non-seafood lovers will be won over by this dish!
We try to have fish for dinner at least once a week. And this dish is a family favorite! It’s quick, healthy and perfect for those living a low carb lifestyle. Have you tried eating lower in carbohydrates, like the Atkins lifestyle? It’s not as difficult as you might think, and there are plenty of delicious meals like this one to enjoy.
Atkins 100 sounds very doable to me, especially with the Atkins online community and mobile app, providing people with the best nutrition tracking tools and low carb community support available in the health and wellness industry.
Atkins offers guidance and eating approaches for living a healthy lifestyle and achieving weight loss, and they are committed to an ongoing education effort that focuses on helping people make smarter choices about the foods they are eating. This includes education on the “hidden sugar effect,” – foods that you think are healthy that actually turn into sugar when digested. You don’t see the sugars, but your body does. The “hidden sugar effect” has had an impact on the skyrocketing rates of obesity and diabetes in America.
I hope you’ll take the time and look into all of the fabulous things Atkins has to offer and also put this tilapia meal on your upcoming meal plan. It makes for such a great dinner idea on a busy weeknight. So simple and delicious.
An easy, quick, delicious dish the whole family will love!
- 4 Tilapia Fillets*
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat or nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley (optional)
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 12 oz bags cauliflower rice
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet pan with foil sprayed with cooking spray. Place fish filets on baking pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the topping together in a small bowl. Spread mixture over fish and bake for 15 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until fish is white and flakey on the inside and lightly browned on top.
- While fish is cooking, sauté diced onion over medium to high heat in a skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Once onion is soft, add cauliflower rice. Cook about 5 minutes and until heated. Remove from heat and drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Plate cauliflower rice and top with fish. Serve immediately with a side salad or other green veggie, if desired.
*Use any white fish of choice. Cod is also a great choice.
Total net carbs per serving is 3.7 grams.
Love meals like this Garlic Parmesan Tilapia Over Cauliflower Rice? Try similar favorites!
- Garlic Parmesan Salmon and Asparagus
- Parmesan Crusted Cod
- Grilled Shrimp Fajita Foil Packets
- Almond Crusted Tilapia from Pinch of Yum
- Toasted Coconut Tilapia from How Sweet Eats
Something to think about….
Have you ever tried the Atkins lifestyle? Do you enjoy eating low carb? Get more low carb recipe inspiration from Atkins: Eat Right, Not Less, a new lifestyle book filled with 100 delicious whole food, low carb recipes and simple solutions. People will find meal plans packed with variety, low carb takes on classic comfort foods and tips for creating a low carb kitchen.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Atkins. The opinions and text are all mine.