Parmesan Crusted Cod
This Parmesan Crusted Cod recipe is one of the easiest fish meals to prepare for a quick, tasty weeknight dinner. You’ll have a super healthy meal ready to serve in less than 30 minutes, so grab the recipe and enjoy!
I keep simple fish recipes, like parmesan crusted cod in my regular meal rotation. It’s the perfect lightened up main course that you can serve alongside a myriad of side dishes. It cooks up quick and requires very little hands on time.
I actually roasted the broccoli at the same time and on the same baking sheet, I cooked the parmesan crusted cod. The entire meal was ready-to-go in less than 30 minutes. Wahoo!
The kiddos are quite picky when it comes to fish, but they actually really enjoyed this meal because cheese. Yep, cheese just makes everything better- doesn’t it?!
The perfect recipe for those nights when you really don’t feel like cooking. The fish is bursting with healthy, fresh flavor and pairs well with roasted veggies and brown rice or quinoa. It would also be lovely atop a nice green salad with juicy garden tomatoes.
Give this tasty fish recipe a try and I’d love to see how it turns out! Share it on instagram and tag me @kimscravings so I can see your kitchen skills. 🙂
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cod filets about 6 oz. each
- lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt. Drizzle the cod with olive oil (rubbing it into the front and back of filet), then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers. Transfer to the baking sheet. Top cod with any leftover cheese mixture.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-15 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
I baked my cod with broccoli florets on the same large baking sheet and the timing was spot on. I sprayed the broccoli with coconut oil cooking spray and sprinkled with salt and my favorite seasoning salt (Everyday Seasoning from Trader Joe's). My whole meal was cooked... easy peasy!
If this Parmesan Crusted Cod recipe is right up your alley, try a few other seafood favorites!
Something to think about….
Have you tried baked cod? What’s your favorite type of seafood?