Easy Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes
Easy Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes are the best holiday treat idea! Luscious mini cheesecakes get topped with cinnamon apples and a drizzle of salted caramel to make all of your dessert dreams come true!
I’m such a sucker for cheesecake and especially cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I’m so excited to announce that The Cheesecake Factory is finally offering their own premium cheesecake mixes for at home creations. And they’re just as scrumptious as you would expect them to be! I’m doing cartwheels here (and good thing you aren’t here to witness it!). My friends, these are such a treat!
Not only do The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mixes only require a few simple ingredients, but they’re also super quick and easy to whip up. The Cheesecake Factory At Home new boxed cheesecake mixes come in three yummy varieties – Classic, Strawberry, and Salted Caramel.
You can just use the ingredients in the box, which comes with the salted caramel drizzle or dress them up a bit with other favorite toppings. Because I just love cinnamon apple everything around Thanksgiving (or really anytime!) I added apple pie filling to the tops and then finished it off with the salted caramel drizzle and a few pieces of pecan. Ridiculous!…. in a VERY good way!
Easy Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for fall and the upcoming holidays! They’re:
& Altogether perfect
Might I suggest these little gems for holiday gatherings? Your friends and family will love you forever.
If you make these mini cheesecakes, please let us know! Leave a comment or take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchens.
Bon Appetit, friends!
- 1 box The Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel At Home Cheesecake Mix
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. and spray a 12 cavity muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Follow package instructions for The Cheesecake Factory Salted Caramel At Home Cheesecake Mix for making the crust and filling. Instead of pressing crust into the pie plate, you'll be evenly dividing the crust and pressing it into the muffins cavities.
- You will also evenly divide the filling onto the crusts. Fill the muffin cavities almost completely full. You will not use all of the filling.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. Follow package instructions for cooling and once mini cheesecakes are cooled, add apple filling, salted caramel drizzle and pecan pieces (if desired). Keep mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator until just before serving. Enjoy!
- Store leftover cheesecakes in the refrigerator, covered, for up to one week.
Love these Easy Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecakes and want more dessert options? Check out these favorites!
Something to think about….
Have you tried any of The Cheesecake Factory At Home Cheesecake Mixes? What are you waiting for? They’re available at a shelf near you and are super yummy!