My two favorite ingredients are combined in this creamy dip, salad topper, and/or sandwich spread. And with the addition of Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix, the flavor of this cool creamy avocado ranch dip is truly off the charts. It’s definitely my new go-to when it comes to appetizers!
This dip is so easy to make- if I had any self control around it, I might actually keep it stocked in the fridge. Simply throw all of the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender, turn it on and let it work its magic. My willpower and this dip don’t mix, though… it’s just entirely too tasty. Can you tell in the picture below, I just couldn’t help myself? Oops!
Ranch Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix adds a flavorful zest to this creamy avocado ranch dip. Greek yogurt gives the dip a smooth velvety richness that is quite addicting. It’s perfect for snacking, but also makes for a crowd-pleasing appetizer. Serve with chips, crackers or cut up vegetables.
It sure was yummy served with sliced cucumbers straight from my garden. The cucumber you see pictured is our very first veggie from the garden this year. They sure are good, but it’s the tomatoes that I’m really looking forward to eating.
- ½ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½-1 jalapeño pepper (I used a whole jalapeño with seeds and my dip had a little kick to it!)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- Chips, crackers, cut up veggies-for serving
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth. It may help to pulse the food processor a few times to fully cream avocado.
- Transfer dip into a serving bowl and serve with chips, crackers or cut up veggies.
What’s your go-to dip for serving at parties or just snacking on at home?
Have you tried Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix? I love the flavor it added to this dip and I can’t wait to experiment with it in other dips!
For recipes, meal ideas and more, visit Hidden Valley®.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Hidden Valley through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Hidden Valley, all opinions are my own.