Best Sheet Pan Recipe Ideas
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #YouPAMDoIt #PAMInControl #CollectiveBias
The Best Sheet Pan Recipe Ideas are easy, fast, made in just one pan and the choices are endless. These recipe ideas also make for the perfect meal prep options and/or weeknight dinners!
Simple preparation, baked on one sheet pan all at the same time and clean up is a breeze; you guys are going to be all over these meal ideas. Before we dive right in, I do want to clue you in on one must have when I cook up sheet pan recipes. It’s my essential kitchen sidekick – NEW PAM® Spray Pump Olive Oil. Have you tried it?
When cooking sheet pan meals or really any meals, I like to keep them light and add only the necessary amount of oil for cooking and taste. I love that the NEW PAM Spray Pumps are designed to give you the control of how much you use to avoid overpour. The perfect way to manage added fat and calories.
It works so well to keep food from sticking too! With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, I’d say this kitchen must-have is a real winner.
If you find yourself in a dinner rut, sheet pan dinners are sure to save the day! They’re a welcome way to plop a bunch of ingredients onto a foil-lined baking sheet (it’s the secret to easy clean-up) and roast an all-in-one meal. Plus, they’re generally more on the healthy side given there’s no need for frying or layering of oils, gravies, or other comfort food creations you’ve been ladling on dinners all winter long.
Your skinny jeans and your schedule will thank you later. See below for ideas to get you started!
BEST SHEET PAN RECIPE IDEAS
First, preheat that oven to 375°
MY GO-TO BASE (OPTIONAL):
Chop 1⁄2 cup onions and 2-3 garlic cloves
NEXT, CHOOSE YOUR VEGGIES:
This is likely enough for 1 serving, so double or triple if you’re meal prepping or serving a family. Choose about 3 different veggies.
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 1⁄2 cup cubed sweet potato or squash (acorn, butternut, delicata, pumpkin, or any other winter squash!)
- 1 cup fennel, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
PICK YOUR PROTEIN:
Choose one from below.
- 6 oz chicken breast
- 6 oz salmon
- 6 oz white fish
- 6 oz shrimp
- 4 oz chicken sausage
- 1⁄2 cup beans (chickpea, pinto, black, kidney, navy)
TOSS ALL TOGETHER WITH:
- PAM® Spray Pump Olive Oil
- dash of salt and pepper or to taste
AND CHOOSE ONE (OR A FEW) OF THESE SEASONINGS (OPTIONAL):
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- Or any other favorite seasoning
Finally, bake for 20-40 minutes, depending on the veggies and protein you choose!
Super adaptable! Get creative and change out any of the vegetables listed for other veggies you have on hand or ones that your taste buds like just a teensy bit more.
Cauliflower. Asparagus. Brussels sprouts. Mushrooms.
So. Many. Choices.
Sheet pan dinners may be, like, so last summer, but I’m hanging on for dear life.
The sheet pan dinner seen pictured throughout this post is for an apple chicken sausage veggie bake. Check out the recipe below to see what I included. And as explained previously, feel free to make this recipe your own, subbing in your favorite veggies, seasonings and protein. Also, I should note that I didn’t measure out the veggies or the seasonings. I made sure that the baking sheet was completely filled with veggies and for the seasoning, I sprinkled enough over the top for my liking. Hope you get a chance to give this chicken sausage sheet pan meal a try. It turned out absolutely delicious!!
Apple Chicken Sausage Veggie Bake
- 1 12 ounce package chicken & apple smoked chicken sausage, sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cored and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Favorite seasonings, salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a large baking sheet with PAM® Spray Pump Olive Oil.
- Place chicken sausage and veggies onto the prepared baking sheet, and spread them out so that they are in an even layer.
- Spray veggies with PAM® Spray Pump Olive Oil and then season with your favorites. I used onion salt, seasoning salt, salt & pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
You can find PAM Spray Pump Olive Oil at Walmart down the baking aisle with other oil products.
Enjoy my other favorite quick and easy dinner ideas!
Something to think about….
Have you ever made a sheet pan dinner? What are your favorite variations?
Have you tried PAM® Spray Pump Olive Oil? Check it out and earn $1 when you buy one (1) PAM Spray Pump Olive Oil or Canola Oil (while supplies last). Get the offer —> here!