It’s that time again! My April 2017 Stitch Fix Review is coming up!
My skin color may not clue you in, but spring is officially here. I’m so ready for sunny summer days! For this Fix, I asked my personal stylist, Alexandra, to send me some skinny white jeans and other casual spring finds. She did a fabulous job – come take a look! And be sure to scroll to the end of the post to enter to win a $300 Stitch Fix gift card.
Before we jump into my February Stitch Fix goodies, let me give you a rundown of how Stitch Fix works, for all of the virgins out there (it’s okay, your secret’s safe with me).
1. You start by filling out your style profile – you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest, so your stylist can see what you like!
2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee, however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I always recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags, whatever you prefer]. You can also let your stylist know if you only want clothing in your fix. I did this for awhile, but recently I updated my options to receive handbags.
3. Decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so – use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don’t be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn’t normally. That’s what makes Stitch Fix so fun! If you keep all 5 items you will receive 25% off your entire fix – yes, please!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Okay now seriously, here we go! Remember – If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar! That’s what I do to get the best fix possible!
SHOP THIS LOOK
All of the jewelry I’m wearing in this post includes the latest goods from my RocksBox shipment. I’m in love with the pieces I’ve been getting from them lately. I always request Kendra (of course).
If you’re not familiar with Rocksbox, it’s similar to Stitch Fix where you receive a shipment of items. Here are a few more details for those of you interested:
- Rocksbox is a premium jewelry subscription that carries popular brands, like Gorjana and Kendra Scott.
- You have the opportunity to complete a style profile and also add available items to a personal wish list. You will then be sent 3 jewelry pieces by your stylist.
- You get to try one month completely free with no commitment to continue. It’s a win-win! Sign up here and use the code KIMLBFF3.
- If you choose to continue after the FREE month, there will be a $19 monthly fee. You will get to keep and enjoy your jewelry pieces as long as you’d like on loan. You can get as many shipments as you’d like to try.
- Like with Stitch Fix, you can make special requests. Perfect if you have an event coming up or if you’ve been eyeing a particular Kendra Scott necklace.
- Of course, you can purchase any of the pieces you receive with a great discount off of the retail price.
- You will be provided a prepaid shipping label, and envelope so sending back your box is super simple.
- Don’t worry- each piece is sanitized and cleaned thoroughly before it is sent out. I’ve never been able to tell that a piece was not new.
- As an added bonus, there is a Shine Insider Reward Program that gives you $21 Shine Spend every month. You can use it that month to purchase your favorite piece. You can also earn Forever Spend by referring friends, which can be used immediately, or can be saved to use for a future purchases. Loving this service!
April 2017 Stitch Fix – The Breakdown
Dress – 68.00
White Jeans – 78.00
Scallop Trim Blouse – 54.00
Crochet Top – 98.00
Blue Button Up Top – 64.00
Buy 5 discount (25%): -90.50
Styling Fee Credit: -20.00
Above is the price breakdown if I keep all 5 items. Help me out – should I keep or return the dress? What about the $98 sleeveless top?
April 2017 Stitch Fix Giveaway
Now for the best part! I love Stitch Fix so much I want all of you fellow fashionistas to enjoy this awesome service too. Enter below for your chance to win $300 in Stitch Fix credit! Be sure to sign up for your own Fix, here!
Something to think about….
What do you think about my goodies, this month? If you see something you love, don’t hesitate to pin one or more of the items.
Have you tried Stitch Fix? If so, please share your thoughts.
I’m linking up with Maria from Crazy Together, along with other bloggers to share our April 2017 Stitch Fix goodies! Head over to read other reviews and get even more ideas for your Pinterest boards!
Many links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. Purchasing through affiliate links is an easy, painless way to help out your favorite bloggers… and help me pay my grocery bill! ???? Thank you so much for your support!