Hello, friends and happy Valentine’s Day! It’s that time again – on this fun day of love, I’m sharing my February 2017 Stitch Fix Review and something special for all of my favorite readers!
I have absolutely fallen in love with all of the items from my latest Fix! I hope you enjoy checking out all of the details and be sure to scroll all of the way down to the bottom of the post and enter to win a $350 Stitch Fix gift card. Wowsers!
Before we jump into my February Stitch Fix goodies, let me give you a rundown of how Stitch Fix works, for all of the virgins out there (it’s okay, your secret’s safe with me).
3. Decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so – use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don’t be afraid to say yes to something that you wouldn’t normally. That’s what makes Stitch Fix so fun! If you keep all 5 items you will receive 25% off your entire fix – yes, please!
It should be noted that while I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Okay now seriously, here we go! Remember – If you see anything that you like below, feel free to pin away and/or ask your stylist in the notes section of your next fix for something similar! That’s what I do to get the best fix possible!
Wiley Split Neck Blouse by Daniel Rainn | XS | 68.00 | Kept
I first saw this blouse when I took a peek at my goodies on the Stitch Fix app. Did you know that once your Fix ships, you can click “checkout” and see everything you’ll be receiving. Cool option, but looking at pictures of items can be a bit deceiving. After viewing the pictures, I was only excited about the skinny jeans and thought this top looked hideous. 🙂 What do you know – along with the skinny jeans, it ended up being my favorite!
The top goes perfectly with the skinny jeans. It is comfortable and a great pick for a slightly dressy look for work. I paired the outfit with some fabulous Kendra Scott jewelry that I received in my latest Rocksbox shipment.
If you’re not familiar with Rocksbox, it’s similar to Stitch Fix where you receive a shipment of items. Here are a few more details for those of you interested:
- Rocksbox is a premium jewelry subscription that carries popular brands, like Gorjana and Kendra Scott.
- You have the opportunity to complete a style profile and also add available items to a personal wish list. You will then be sent 3 jewelry pieces by your stylist.
- You get to try one month completely free with no commitment to continue. It’s a win-win! Sign up here and use the code KIMLBFF3.
- If you choose to continue after the FREE month, there will be a $19 monthly fee. You will get to keep and enjoy your jewelry pieces as long as you’d like on loan. You can get as many shipments as you’d like to try.
- Like with Stitch Fix, you can make special requests. Perfect if you have an event coming up or if you’ve been eyeing a particular Kendra Scott necklace.
- Of course, you can purchase any of the pieces you receive with a great discount off of the retail price.
- You will be provided a prepaid shipping label, and envelope so sending back your box is super simple.
- Don’t worry- each piece is sanitized and cleaned thoroughly before it is sent out. I’ve never been able to tell that a piece was not new.
- As an added bonus, there is a Shine Insider Reward Program that gives you $10 Shine Spend every month. You can use it that month to purchase your favorite piece. You can also earn Forever Spend by referring friends, which can be used immediately, or can be saved to use for a future purchases. Loving this service!
Adele Skinny Jean by Liverpool | 2P | 88.00 | Kept
It’s no secret that Stitch Fix always does a great job of sending jeans and pants that fit like a glove. I don’t know how they do it! But they’ve definitely done it again with these Adele Skinny Jeans. I’ve already requested an additional pair in another color for my March Fix.
SHOP THIS LOOK
Grindelwald Henley Blouse by Skies are Blue | XS | 54.00 | Kept
This picture does not do this blouse justice. The lighting was just a bit too bright and when it was time to take the photos I couldn’t find my white cami, so I used a white t-shirt to wear underneath the blouse and it just didn’t look right. Anyway, the top is great – it goes with everything and can be dressed up or down.
SHOP THIS LOOK
Stanley Striped Raglan Knit Top by Le Lis | XS | 44.00 | Kept
This top is super comfortable! I like that I can wear it out on the town and then straight to bed. Haha… not really, but it seriously is that cozy.
The longer length in the back works well with leggings too.
SHOP THIS LOOK
Linz Faux Shearling Vest by Mo-Ka | XS | 78.00 | Kept
I had this vest pinned and even though spring is well on its way (hopefully!), I couldn’t help but keep it. I’ve already worn it to work in the manner of the look you see below. But I really like it paired with distressed jeans for a casual, yet classy look. I can see getting tons of wear out this on cooler days next October and November.
SHOP THIS LOOK
February 2017 Stitch Fix – The Breakdown
Split Neck Blouse – 68.00
Skinny Jeans – 88.00
White Blouse – 54.00
Striped Knit Top – 44.00
Shearling Vest – 78.00
Buy 5 discount (25%): -85.50
Styling Fee Credit: -20.00
I feel like I added some awesome pieces to my wardrobe at a pretty great price and if you calculate the “buy 5” discount, the skinny jeans were basically free. Score!
February 2017 Stitch Fix Giveaway
Now for the best part! I love Stitch Fix so much I want all of you fellow fashionistas to enjoy this awesome service too. Enter below for your chance to win $350 in Stitch Fix credit! Be sure to sign up for your own Fix, here!
Brought to you by:
Something to think about….
What do you think about my goodies, this month? If you see something you love, don’t hesitate to pin one or more of the items.
Have you tried Stitch Fix? If so, please share your thoughts.
I’m linking up with Maria from Crazy Together, along with other bloggers to share our February 2017 Stitch Fix goodies! Head over to read other reviews and get even more ideas for your Pinterest boards!
Many links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. Purchasing through affiliate links is an easy, painless way to help out your favorite bloggers… and help me pay my grocery bill! ???? Thank you so much for your support!