Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail
Cold and refreshing, this Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail is absolutely the BEST way to beat the heat! It’s so easy to whip up too – fresh peach puree is combined with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea and a bit of vodka. Top it off with a splash of sparkling water for the perfect summer cocktail!
This post is sponsored by Milo’s Tea Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Today’s recipe is all about sitting back, enjoying the warmth and soaking in long summer days. Lately, I’ve been craving drinks full of flavor and I’ve been drinking Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea like it’s going out of style. Folks, it’s time for the sweet tea to get a little makeover. This is where fresh peaches and a bit of vodka come in to give my summer drink the pizazz I’m longing for. Feel free to leave the vodka out, if you’d prefer a (still delicious) nonalcoholic beverage.
Ingredients in this Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail:
What do you need? Not much, it’s simple!
- Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea. My go-to for freshly brewed tea that is all natural and contains no preservatives or added colors. I love that Milo’s beverages have a simple ingredient list!
- Vodka. I highly recommend using a good quality vodka. You can also leave it out and make this drink a family-friendly fun mocktail!
- Peach. You need about 1 peach, depending on the size, for 1 to 2 drinks, plus more for garnish. And I suggest doubling this recipe because you’re definitely going to want more than one!
- Sparkling water or soda. Use any favorite sparkling water or even club soda. A peach flavored sparkling water would be amazing.
- Ice. Don’t skimp on the ice! You want this drink to be plenty cold.
How to Make a Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail:
It’s SO super easy to whip these cocktails up!
Start by blending the fresh peach with a little water, and then strain to make the peach puree.
Now, simply stir together the strained peach puree with Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea and vodka. Pour mixture into a glass with lots of ice. If you want your cocktail fizzy, top it off with club soda, sparkling water or another fizzy soda. Garnish with a slice of peach and enjoy!.
Mix up a cold glass of this sweet tea deliciousness, grab a good book and head out to relax in the backyard hammock. The stuff summer dreams are made of, I tell ya! Now I just need that hammock!
This Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail is:
And so simple to make!
Fabulous for summer barbecues, brunches, showers or just hanging around the house. This peach cocktail recipe will quickly become one of your favorites, as it already has become one of mine! Bring on your sweltering heat, summer. With this drink, I’m ready!
Have you tried any of Milo’s tea products? Milo’s tea is available sweetened with pure cane sugar, zero calorie sweetened with sucralose, or unsweet.
I always grab a jug of Milo’s when I do my weekly grocery haul at my local supermarket. You can find it in the refrigerated juice section of your grocery store. Use the product locator to find Milo’s at a store near you.
More Peach Recipes to Try:
If you’d like more peach recipes to go with your boozy iced tea, here are some of our favorites from the archives…
If you try this peach cocktail recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and if you love it as much as I do, be sure to give it a five star ⭐️ rating! Also, tag @kimscravings on Instagram with a picture of your creation. It’s so fun to see what you’re cooking! Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy delicious recipes straight to your inbox.
Sweet Tea Peach Cocktail
- 6 ounces Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea
- 2-3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach puree
- Optional: club soda or sparkling water to top off for a fizzy cocktail
- Sliced peaches for garnish
For the peach puree
- 1 peach,, peeled with seed removed
- 1/4 cup water
- To make the peach puree: add peeled and seeded peach along with 1/4 cup water to a blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth. Strain juice using a fine mesh sieve.
- To make the cocktail: Use a glass measuring cup or cocktail shaker to stir together tea, vodka, and peach puree. Pour mixture into a cocktail glass filled with ice. Top off with club soda or sparkling water for a fizzy cocktail. Garnish with peaches and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
Omg. The only thing better the peach sweet tea is this cocktail! So yummy and perfect for summer
I love fruit teas and had no idea how to make them! I’m already on my second batch – thanks for this great and simple recipe!
This peach cocktail was SO good! I love peaches so this was definitely a favorite of mine. Will be making again over this long weekend!
I love anything with peach and this cocktail looks super refreshing.
Well, you’ve got three of my favorites right here – sweet tea, peaches and cocktails! How could that go wrong? Thanks!
Oh my that sounds good. I bet it’s just a little too delicious. I am rather in love with those glasses too.
What a fabulous summer cocktail. I can’t wait to try it. IN fact, I have some nectarines – I am sure it will work just as well. Thanks so much for the idea!
I love this peach tea cocktail is only lightly sweetened which suits my palate more! Great for summer!
This is just the perfect summer drink! I can just see myself sitting in the evening sun with a large glass of this sweet tea cocktail.
Wonderful! You know it’s peach season when you see beautiful cocktail such as this one. Thank you for sharing!