Easy Peach Blueberry Crisp
A healthy, simple, Easy Peach Blueberry Crisp with the flavors of summer. This crisp is so easy and can be thrown together in about 5 minutes. It’s also vegan, gluten-free and made with all-natural yummy ingredients.
My family absolutely loves this super easy peach blueberry crisp and I couldn’t let summer get away from me without remaking it. I created the crisp for the first time, last summer.
I could pretty much eat this for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. In fact, this crisp is so healthy- add a little Greek yogurt and it could actually pass for breakfast! And for dinner, last night, I had a Belgian waffle and used a large spoonful of this as a topping. It was just as scrumptious as what you might imagine! This heavenly fruit crisp is irresistible with its sweet cinnamon oat crust and bursting peach blueberry juices. Even though the peaches and blueberries are absolutely divine paired together, feel free to use your favorite fruits instead; such as cherries, blackberries, raspberries, plums, nectarines and the list goes on.
- 4-5 peaches, sliced (peel, if desired, but I don't)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 cup rolled oats, use gluten free, if desired
- 1/2 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, use gluten free, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a 9-inch pie plate with a natural cooking spray.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine all crisp topping ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour filling ingredients into pie plate and sprinkle the oat mixture over the top.
- Bake for 40 mins.
- Allow to cool slightly before spooning out.
Serve warm and with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.