Fun Cashew Flavors from Emerald® Nuts + Sriracha Lime White Bean Hummus
Thanks so much to Emerald® Nuts for sponsoring this post and keeping snack time fun and delicious!
Snack time should never be boring and I’m so glad Emerald® Nuts agrees with me! I’m delighted to share the new fun cashew flavors from Emerald. My family cannot get enough and I’m sure with one taste you and your family will be in agreement, these cashews are simply fabulous.
They even come in convenient snack packs. I always have at least one package on-hand in case the kiddos or I feel the hunger pains coming on.
Dill Pickle Cashews… how amazing is that?!?! I’ve been enjoying a handful of them over my salads and I can’t keep Landen out of them. He loves anything on the tangy side!
These are the perfect grab-n-go snack- satisfying and adventurous. Truly, the best way to add a little pizzazz to snack time!
I made a very wise decision to pair the flavorful Sriracha Emerald Nuts with my Sriracha lime white bean hummus. Emerald cashews are available in the following unique flavor profiles:
- Dill Pickle: Crisp and tangy, with a touch of garlic seasoning
- Jalapeno: Zesty, with the spicy bite of a jalapeno pepper
- Sriracha: Spicy red chili and garlic with a hint of vinegar
- Salt and Pepper: A classic combination of salt and fresh ground pepper
Sriracha Lime White Bean Hummus is a fun, spiced-up twist on the traditional chickpea dip! In less than 10 minutes you can be wowing guests with this flavor-packed creamy white bean appetizer, complete with bold Sriracha Emerald® Nuts.
This Sriracha Lime White Bean Hummus is full of adventurous flavor and I love the added crunch from the Sriracha cashews. A velvety combination of slightly spicy Sriracha combined with zesty lime and mild white beans can be thrown together in less than 10 minutes.
Grind it all up and that’s that… a healthy snack you can eat on all week. Or a great appetizer to serve a crowd.
This hummus is popping with all kinds of greatness. It is:
And absolutely perfect!
- 2 15-ounce cans white northern beans, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup Sriracha or more, to taste + 1 tablespoon for garnish
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 1/2 tablespoon for garnish
- Emerald Sriracha cashews for garnish
- Add beans, lime juice, Sriracha, garlic, cilantro, cumin, paprika and salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until combined.
- If the mixture is too thick, add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with additional olive oil, Sriracha, cilantro leaves and Sriracha cashews.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Inspired by Damn Delicious.
Hummus is one of my favorite snacks. Be sure to check out a couple of the most popular hummus recipes from Kim’s Cravings!
Something to think about….
Have you tried any of the new cashew flavors from Emerald? What flavor would you want to try first?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Emerald®.