Pimiento Cheese BLT Sandwiches
5-Ingredient pimiento cheese BLT sandwiches are crisp, fresh, flavorful, and so delicious. If you love sandwiches, this is a must try!
This post is sponsored by Price*s but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
That’s right. We’re putting pimiento cheese in your BLT!
As if BLT sandwiches couldn’t get any more delicious. We’re making pimiento cheese BLT sandwiches like a boss. And loving it.
Don’t worry. I threw some garden tomato slices and lettuce leaves in there too. Because health.
I’m seriously loving the heck out of Price*s Pimiento Cheese. It’s the original flavor that takes me back to my childhood days of pimiento cheese sandwiches in my lunchbox at school. Anyone else?
Well, the pimiento cheese sandwich is all grown up! We’re stuffing it inside the heartiest bread with all the fixins’. OMG. If you’re a sandwich lovin’ kinda person, this is your dream come true. It’s a super fast recipe too. And it only requires 5 ingredients.
It’s as easy as that! I hope you all LOVE these tasty Pimiento Cheese BLT Sandwiches! They’re:
& Absolutely wonderful
This would make the perfect lunch or easy weeknight meal. Make it for yourself and/or your friends. It’s the ultimate lunch comfort food!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo of your sandwich #kimscravings on Instagram! We’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
Looking for other pimiento cheese recipes? Try these favorites!
Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Balls from OMG Chocolate Desserts
Hot Ham and Pimento Cheese Sandwiches from Plain Chicken
5-Ingredient pimiento cheese BLT sandwiches are crisp, fresh, flavorful, and so delicious.
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 4 slices of uncooked bacon
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 4 slices of ripe tomato (from a garden or farmer's market is optimal!)
- 1/4 cup Price*s Pimiento cheese
- Cook bacon until golden and crispy. This can be done in the oven or in a skillet on the stove.
- Place bacon on a paper towel lined plate.
- Toast bread and then top one slice with about 2 tablespoons pimiento cheese and layer with the tomato, lettuce and bacon and the other half of bread. Repeat for sandwich #2.
- Cut in half, if preferred, and serve with your favorite chips. Enjoy!
Be sure to visit Pricestraditions.com to get more yummy pimiento cheese recipe inspiration and enter a sweepstakes to win a year’s worth of Price*s Pimiento Cheese Spread!