Healthier Cookies and Cream Dip
This Healthier Cookies and Cream Dip is so easy, delicious and absolutely perfect for dunking those delicious OREO cookies!
How do you dunk? Whether you choose to twist and dunk, double dunk, or plunge – you’re sure to LOVE this healthier cookies and cream dip, made with real OREO Cookie goodness.
Growing up, dunking was always pretty standard. With the yumminess of OREO cookies, all I really need is a tall glass of (almond) milk and a stack of my favorite cookie. My husband introduced me to the peanut butter plunge, which I have to say, is absolute greatness. We’re totally stepping things up with this healthier cookies and cream dip, though, and I know you guys are going to have so much fun dunking your OREO cookies into it.
It’s a full on loaded dunk! You’ve got crushed OREO Cookies mixed right into the creamy dip, OREO Cookies crumbled over the top of the dip and, of course, it’s enjoyed with the dunk of another OREO Cookie!
I hope you love this OREO cookie dip! It’s:
& Seriously delicious
I was so pleasantly surprised at the way this dessert dip turned out! The OREO cookie flavor really shines through, and it’s not too sweet, so it’s quite wonderful for dunking with more cookie greatness.
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup peanut flour*
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt**
- 3-5 crushed OREO cookies
- Combine all the ingredients except the OREO cookies in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or puree the ingredients until everything is smooth and combined.
- Fold in crushed OREO cookies. Add additional OREO cookie crumble to the top of the dip and serve with fresh fruit and additional OREO cookies for dunking.