Gluten-Free Vanilla Chai Tea Pancakes
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
These gluten-free vanilla chai tea pancakes are loaded with pure comfort, warming spices and will give you that warm fuzzy feel good feeling!
Picture this: It’s early. Everyone is still sleeping. You have the quiet of the house and a piping hot mug of Vanilla Chai Tea all to yourself.
Your tummy starts to rumble and you’re craving something warm, cozy and slightly sweet for breakfast. And maybe you’d like to impress the hubs with a morning meal that’s just a little more special than cereal or eggs and bacon.
These easy, homemade, satisfying, flourless pancakes are just what you and your family need.
Good news! They come together in less than 20 minutes from start to finish, can be whipped up in the blender, completely from scratch! You will be the breakfast hero!
These pancakes are wholesome thanks to oats, plenty satisfying from a little added protein powder and have lots of pizazz from an addition of brewed Vanilla Chai Tea from Bigelow! #TeaProudly
I love tea.
I love Vanilla Chai.
I love pancakes.
Yay! Party in the mouth right here, right now.
I’m really smitten with the Vanilla Chai Tea from Bigelow and the way it makes my pancakes warm and perfectly spiced. Not only is it wonderful in pancakes, though, it’s pretty great just to drink on its own.
Bigelow Tea is my #1 choice of tea. The Bigelow family has been creating and perfecting their treasured tea recipes for nearly 70 years and then protecting each tea bag in their signature foil pouch.
Guys, trust me, you’re going to want these pancakes in your life. They’re:
Perfectly sweet and spicy
& Insanely delicious
Make these pancakes your new go-to lazy weekend breakfast paired with a cup of tea and a good book. If you try these pancakes, let me know by leaving a comment below and be sure to tag a photo #kimscravings and #TeaProudly on Instagram. Have a lovely week, friends.
- 1 Bigelow Vanilla Chai tea bag you will use 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon brewed tea
- 1/2 cup egg whites from a carton
- 1/2 cup quick oats gluten-free as needed
- 1 scoop vanilla or other mild flavored protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional for serving: fresh fruit nut butter, butter, pancake or maple syrup
- Place tea bag in a measuring glass and boil in the microwave in about 1/2 cup water. Let sit for about 10 mins.
- Add liquid ingredients (using 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon brewed tea) to the pitcher of a blender and then the dry ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Measure 1/4 cup batter per pancake and cook in a large greased skillet or griddle for about 4 mins, flip and cook about 2 mins more on the other side.
- Serve warm and w/ your favorite toppings and cup of tea. Enjoy!
*If serving my family, I would consider tripling this recipe.
I get the yumminess of Bigelow at Walmart. Bigelow tea is conveniently located near other packaged tea and coffee items.
OTHER PANCAKE FAVORITES
Something to think about….
Be sure to enter the Ultimate Relaxation Getaway Sweepstakes Bigelow is hosting!