I cannot express my love for these Flourless Strawberry Oatmeal Waffles enough. Guys, this crispy, crunchy, incredibly delicious breakfast could not be more perfect for your Valentine sweetie.
It’s no secret that waffles are my jam, so when it comes to a special breakfast to celebrate the day of love, it’s got to be waffles all the way. Not just any waffle will do, though. It needs to be light and crisp, somewhat on the healthy side and crazy easy.
Made gluten-free and dairy-free with So Delicious brand strawberry coconut milk yogurt alternative and cashew milk (or almond milk), these strawberry oatmeal waffles are totally your excuse to enjoy breakfast in bed or, better yet, treat the whole family!
It may be hard for many of you to believe, but with products from So Delicious, eating dairy-free really can be delicious. It can also do amazing things for your health! I’ve been dairy-free for about 6 months and haven’t felt better – no more bloating or tummy aches and my skin is glowing.
Give it a try! With as many dairy-free products there are on the market now, it’s been surprisingly easy to avoid dairy. Take the So Delicious 21 Day Dairy-Free Challenge and just see what amazing benefits going dairy-free will have on your health and well-being. With your sign-up, you’ll receive coupons, dairy-free swaps and tips, dairy-free grocery list, a dairy-free snack guide and more!
So, whether Valentine’s Day is your thing or not, I think we can all agree that one of the best parts of Valentine’s Day is spoiling yourself and/or the ones you love with yummy treats. For Valentine’s Day breakfast or any breakfast, you’ll want to whip up these easy peasy waffles again and again!
I hope you LOVE these waffles! They’re:
Crispy on the outside
Fluffy on the inside
Dairy-free + gluten-free
Easy to make
SO simple (and most importantly) SO DELICIOUS!
These are officially my new go-to waffle. They received rave reviews from my family and for good reason. They’re delicious plain, but irresistible with sliced banana, strawberries, pancake syrup and mini chocolate chips. So good!
If you try this recipe, let me know by commenting below and don’t forget to tag a photo #kimscravings on Instagram. Enjoy, friends!
- 1½ cup rolled oats or 1¼ cup quick oats, gluten-free as needed
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar (granulated sugar will also work)
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container So Delicious strawberry, vanilla or plain yogurt (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup So Delicious unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other nondairy milk)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup halved strawberries*
- Optional for topping: chocolate chips, fresh fruit, pancake syrup, nut butter, and/or So Delicious coconut coco whip
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and process on high until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and pour about ½ cup batter per waffle, and depending on size of waffle iron, into waffle iron. Batter will be thick, so smooth out slightly with the back of a spoon. Cook until waffles are crisp and golden brown, repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve waffles warm with your favorite toppings. Waffles can also be stored in the freezer for a quick breakfast option. Just reheat them in the toaster when you're ready to eat.
Are you a strawberry luva too? Try my other favorite strawberry recipes!
Something to think about….
Have you signed up to take the 21 Day Dairy-Free Challenge with So Delicious?
Any special plans for Valentine’s Day? Do you have a favorite special breakfast?
To make these Flourless Strawberry Oatmeal Waffles, shop the post!
This post is sponsored by Mambro Sprouts on behalf of So Delicious. As always, all opinions are my own.