Grilled Sriracha Ribs
Grilled Sriracha Ribs sponsored by Smithfield are falling off the bone amazing, cooked on the grill and smothered in an irresistible saucy Sriracha sauce! Who knew you could enjoy amazing ribs, right at home?
Mmmmmm grilled ribs! Finger-lickin’ good, and so perfect for summer! I know some people like to cook ribs in the oven, but I just love the flavor of grilled ribs. And it’s way easier than you might think.
My ribs of choice are the Smithfield Prime Reserve Fresh Pork Back Ribs that are available at Sams Club. They are of such high-quality and I love that they’re all-natural and hand-trimmed. Plus, with this cut of ribs, you’ll be getting premium fresh pork that is 20% more tender than other leading brands of non-enhanced all-natural pork. It truly makes for the most delicious grilled ribs!
I’m really conscientious about the meat that I buy and that’s one reason, I always go with Smithfield Prime Reserve Fresh Pork Back Ribs. There’s no worries because you won’t find any added hormones, steroids, or artificial ingredients.
Smithfield has some really fun stuff going on this summer. Through the Get Grilling America campaign, Smithfield wants to show customers how easy and delicious it is to grill fresh pork.
You can even enter to win a grand prize of $5,000 just by submitting your grilling photo at SmithfieldGetGrilling.com and by submitting your photo and voting on other photos, you’ll also be entered for the chance at winning hundreds in prizes that will be given away, weekly. Head over to the site to learn more!
Let’s get to grilling these Sriracha Ribs!!
These ribs will make everyone think that you slaved all day, but all you have to do is pop them on the grill and in the last 30 minutes of cooking, slather them in a yummy Sriracha sauce. It couldn’t be any easier or tastier.
I promise that your dinner guests will be in BBQ heaven if you make these! Warning: you will need A LOT of napkins to clean your hands off when you are done! Enjoy!
Grilled Sriracha Ribs
- 4-5 lbs. Smithfield Prime Reserve Fresh Pork Back Ribs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place ribs on aluminum foil and warm up grill (to a medium heat, about 350 degrees F.).
- While the grill is pre-heating, make the Sriracha sauce: sauté the onion in a drizzle of olive oil until soft. Remove onion from heat and combine in a medium bowl with remaining ingredients. Adjust the Sriracha to suit your “heat” needs.
- Once your grill is at medium heat, place the ribs (resting on the foil), in the center of the grill. Close grill and cook for 1 1/2-2 hours, depending on the thickness of the ribs.
- Baste the ribs with about 1/2 the Sriracha sauce (reserve the other 1/2 for serving) after they've been on the grill for an hour. If you’d like to serve some of the sauce with the ribs, be sure to set some aside before basting.
- When done, remove from grill and allow to rest at least ten minutes. Cut apart and serve with reserved Sriracha sauce.
Pair these Grilled Sriracha Ribs with one of my favorite BBQ side dishes!
Something to think about….
Have you tried Smithfield Prime Reserve Fresh Back Ribs? What are you waiting for? Get to grilling!
Also, find more recipes at www.SmithfieldGetGrilling.com and check out the video below for additional inspiration.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield.