Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
This Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake is hearty, easy to make, and infused with delicious pumpkin flavors. It’s perfect for holiday gatherings and cozy afternoons alongside coffee or tea.
Did you ever think a cake made with oat flour and real pumpkin could taste so amazing you’d want to polish off the whole pan? Well, with the addition of International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice that’s exactly what’s happening here. It’s the epitome of autumn on a breakfast plate. Or dessert plate… or midnight snack plate!
Not only do I love the seasonal deliciousness of International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice in my coffee, but it’s a great add-in when baking festive recipes. It just doesn’t feel like the holidays without a splash of that classic pumpkin flavor. I love it so much, I’ll be stocking up to make sure I still have extra even after the holidays end!
International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice paired with the pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin purée really gives this coffee cake that perfect fall pumpkin pie inspired flavor. It’s so moist, flavorful, and pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee! This super-crumb pumpkin explosion will have you jumping out of bed and racing to the kitchen table any morning of the week!
Something else that will have you jumping out of bed is International Delight® REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup. REESE’s Peanut Butter cup in my mug… yes, please! The coffee cake goes pretty great with the International Delight® REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup too. But what doesn’t?!
This cake is my new fall favorite. It’s:
& Altogether perfect
Might I suggest this cake for holiday gatherings? Your friends will love you forever.
Because of its lighter ingredients, I would even argue it could be an acceptable brunch item (yes, I went there). Or, if you’re like Brad and I, enjoy a slice in the afternoon with a mug of hot coffee.
If you make this pumpkin coffee cake, please let us know! Leave a comment or take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram! I love seeing my recipes come to life in your kitchens. Enjoy, friends!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Cinnamon Filling and Topping
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup baking stevia or 1 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
- 3 cups oat flour*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup baking stevia or 1 1/2 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup canned pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional Crumble Topping
- 1 cup almond flour or finely chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter or nut/seed butter of choice, slightly melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple or pancake syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and spray an 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients for cinnamon filling. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together all of the dry ingredients for the cake. Add the wet to the dry and whisk together. Pour half of the batter into the pan, spreading it evenly in pan with spatula.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon filling over the batter, then pour the rest of the coffee cake batter over top and smooth it out with a spatula. Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon filling/topping over the top of the cake.
- If adding optional crumble topping, mix everything for the crumble topping in a small bowl until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over the top of coffee cake.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50-55 min or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Cool to room temperature, then cut into 16 squares.
I found the International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice and International Delight® REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup at my local Walmart. It was located across from the other creamer products, in a special bunker for seasonal products.
Looking for other fall sweet treats? Check out some of my other favorites!
Something to think about….
Have you given International Delight® Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice or International Delight® REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup a try? What are you waiting for?!