Frozen Raspberry Lemonade
Sweet, tangy and wonderfully refreshing Frozen Raspberry Lemonade with just 4 ingredients, made completely from scratch. No frozen concentrate here!
Spring is just around the corner and I could not be more excited! Though it’s still pretty chilly here, most days, the sun is shining longer every day and that makes me happy.
One of my favorite things about the warmer weather is enjoying fun icy lemonades, teas and smoothies; like this gorgeous frozen raspberry lemonade.
This drink is simple with flavors that were seemingly meant for each other: raspberry and lemon. I’m always sure to use filtered water for my drinks and smoothies. Have you ever considered how filtered water can impact your recipe creation? With the use of filtered water, you may especially notice an improved taste in coffee, tea and any food cooked in water, such as rice or pasta.
I’ve always been a fan of Brita water filtration products, but I’m seriously over-the-moon for the new Brita Stream pitcher. It reduces any chlorine taste and/or odor for a cleaner, great-tasting water and recipe. As an added plus, this new pitcher is 10x faster when it comes to filtration*. It fills instantly and pours immediately for clean, filtered water in a snap.
This recipe is my humble offering to a lemonade-loving world.
I’ve tasted, tested, researched, retested, and what I’ve come up with is this easy, 5-ingredient, frozen raspberry lemonade that’s got everything I’m looking for:
Perfect sweet + tart ratio
I think I’m in love.
- 1 1/2 cups 5.5 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar more to taste or about 2 packets stevia
- 1½ cup crushed ice
- fresh raspberries and/or lemon wedges to garnish
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until the desired consistency is reached. Taste for flavor and sweetness and adjust to your liking.
- Divide the frozen strawberry lemonade between two glasses and garnish with a raspberry and lemon wedge.
- Serve immediately and enjoy it!
OTHER FUN DRINK RECIPES
Something to think about….
What’s your favorite refreshing lemonade drink? Have you ever tried a frozen lemonade? Have you tried the new Brita Stream pitcher? It’s available at Target – go check it out!