Easy Pesto Shrimp Tortellini Salad (20 Minutes!)
Wholesome and delicious Easy Pesto Shrimp Tortellini Salad made simply with basil pesto, tasty tortellini, juicy tomatoes and quick-cooking shrimp. Just 4 main ingredients in only 20 minutes – the perfect quick + easy dinner!
Believe me, I know what it’s like – you’re just home from work and you’ve got one kid with piano lessons, the other with basketball practice and everyone has hungry tummies. Buitoni has you covered with a dinnertime experience that the whole family will enjoy! You’re not only going to love this recipe for it’s easy prep, but the whole family will adore the fresh, classic flavors.
If you’re a lover of simple freshly made pasta, this recipe is for you.
It’s big on flavor and short on time and both kid and adult-friendly. Plus, from start to finish it requires only about 20 minutes and just 4 main ingredients! In my world, it doesn’t get much better than that.
To make this meal extra speedy and convenient, I used Buitoni tortellini and pesto. This was a VERY delicious choice!
I hope your family goes just as crazy as mine did for this easy pesto shrimp tortellini salad! It’s:
& A real crowd pleaser
Another fabulous thing about this pasta? Leftovers are a dream. So be sure to make extra to pack for lunches during the week. Leftover pasta meals are also always welcome on evenings I don’t feel like cooking!
Enjoy this recipe! And if you do, take a picture and tag it #kimscravings on Instagram! I love seeing what readers are cooking up.
Easy Pesto Shrimp Tortellini Salad
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed and patted dry if frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of garlic salt, oregano, paprika and pepper
- 1 20 oz. package refrigerated cheese tortellini (I used Buitoni)
- 1 7 oz. package refrigerated basil pesto (I used Buitoni Basil Pesto Sauce)
- 2 cups halved or quartered grape tomatoes
- fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- In a medium bowl, toss together the shrimp, olive oil, garlic salt , oregano, paprika and pepper; to coat evenly. Marinate for 10 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Once tortellini is done or close to done, heat a large skillet over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Add the marinated shrimp and cook, tossing occasionally for 4 to 5 minutes (about 2 mins on each side) or until cooked through.
- Transfer cooked tortellini, shrimp, pesto and tomatoes to a large serving bowl and garnish with parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
TAKE A LOOK AT SIMILAR QUICK AND EASY DINNER IDEAS
Something to think about….
What’s your favorite quick and easy weeknight dinner meal?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.