Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice
Thanks to Green Giant® for sponsoring this post and helping me to create this delicious Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice.
This Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is super delish, full of veggie goodness and packed with protein. It comes together in less than 20 minutes and is completely customizable. Go vegetarian or add chicken, fish, shrimp, you name it!
You guuuuuuuys. So excited to share this deliciousness (recipe and new product) with you. We’re giving the traditional fried rice dish a major makeover today! Not that fried rice needs a makeover, but you know how we foodies do it… always changing and switching things up for something a little different and new. At least that’s what I like to do.
I’m already a huge fan of creating better-for-you fried rice meals. They can be so easy, quick and tasty, but a little heavy on the carbs. The veggie lover that I am, I had to recreate a little different version that includes an increase of veggies, includes plenty of protein, but with all of the classic flavors we adore.
Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable and I’ve grown to love experimenting with it. One of my favorite things to do with this cruciferous vegetable is to use it in recipes to replace rice. Green Giant® has made that easier than ever!
If you’ve tried making cauliflower rice yourself, you know it can be messy and, honestly, a bit of a pain. Good news – The Green Giant® is back and so are veggies! With new Green Giant® Riced Veggies, you can swap it in for regular rice just by pouring out the contents of a package. Easy peasy! And Green Giant® Riced Veggies are made with 100% vegetables, so you can feel good about serving it to your family.
With this Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice meal, I completely cut out any regular rice product and went crazy with the veggies instead. Cauliflower, peas, carrots, green onion and cilantro tossed in sesame oil, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic. Full of flavor!!
You’re going to love this quick and easy meal idea! It’s
Loaded with flavor
Packed with veggies + protein
Entirely gluten free (with GF soy sauce)
And perfect for a night in
I made this dish and ate half, then reheated the leftovers the next day and I swear it got better! I love it when that happens. Hope you enjoy this dish as much as I did. Happy dining!
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil divided
- 1/2 yellow onion finely diced
- 2 large cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 2 packages 12 oz. each Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes omit if you don't want it spicy
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari if gluten free
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir fry until tender and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and seasonings; stir fry quickly to cook the cauliflower to a soft (but not mushy) texture.
- Make a well in the middle, turn the heat down, and add the eggs. Stir gently and continuously until the eggs are fully cooked. Stir in the soy sauce and green onions just before serving. Garnish with lime juice and cilantro.
Love this Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe and looking for other uses of cauliflower rice? Look no further!
Something to think about….
Have you ever incorporated riced cauliflower into a recipe? Have you tried Green Giant® Cauliflower Rice? Grab a coupon by signing up to receive brand/product news on the Green Giant® website.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Green Giant®.