Copycat Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
Creating a Copycat Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken Salad for the blog has been something I’ve wanted to do for over a year. After first trying the salad at Panera, it quickly became my favorite sandwich shop meal. Actually, it’s my favorite salad of all time. And I’m being completely honest when I say that this copycat version is actually tastier than the original.
Because I love the Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken Salad so much, I wanted to stick with the classic ingredients. Why reinvent the wheel?
The Classic Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken Salad ingredients:
white balsamic vinaigrette flavored with apple
My Fuji Apple Chicken Salad recreation came out so spectacular because there were no limits. I added plenty of greens, used my favorite Mediterranean-Style grilled chicken skewers from Costco, and I was VERY generous with the apple chips (the best part of this salad).
Do me a favor and make this salad asap. You’re going to love it. It’s:
full of texture
a perfect mix of sweet and savory
the BEST salad I’ve ever eaten. No lie.
- 10 ounces mix of spring mix salad and chopped romaine
- ¼ to ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1-2 cooked chicken breast or about 2¼ cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups apple chips
- ¾ cup roasted pecan halves
- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¾ cup Panera Bread Fuji Apple Vinaigrette
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and evenly divide to serve 4 salads.
I love creating copycat Panera Bread recipes! Be sure to try my other favorites!
Copycat Panera Bread Autumn Squash Soup (A must try- one of the most popular recipes on the blog!)
Something to think about….
Have you tried the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad from Panera? What is your favorite Panera Bread meal?