Chicken Avocado Tomato Salad
Chicken Avocado Tomato Salad- a light, summery salad loaded with chicken, fresh veggies and topped with a healthy, creamy avocado mayo – perfect as an appetizer or entree!
I whipped up this refreshing Chicken Avocado Tomato Salad just days before leaving for Punta Cana. It was my last attempt to find that six pack before the vacation. Haha! Unfortunately, it didn’t work, but that’s okay because it was super enjoyable.
Not only is this great eaten in a big bowl with a fork and nothing else, but it would also make a fabulous filling in a wrap. And my kids and I absolutely couldn’t stop when it came to using it as a dip with chips. Hmmmm… I guess that really wasn’t the smartest thing I could do before heading off to a beach getaway. But hey, I could always work out at the resort, right? Who am I kidding? Okay, but I do love running on the beach!
All of the ingredients that make up this salad are super figure-friendly, too, so at least I didn’t undo any of the work I had put in to get bikini ready! In fact, the outrageously delicious avocado mayo is actually healthy. I know! I wouldn’t have believed it either if I hadn’t been given all of the impressive nutritional stats from Chosen Foods.
You guys are going to flip- Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo has the same great taste as traditional mayo without all the junk. It’s make with real clean ingredients, including cage-free eggs and is even Non-GMO and primal/paleo friendly. It’s high in Omega 9, the heart healthy (cardio protective) fat that is also found in olives and olive oil.
You guys have got to give this Chicken Avocado Tomato Salad a try! It’s:
Full of summer flavor
And just simply a must!
This is the perfect side dish for BBQs and dinner parties, especially in the summertime. If you give this recipe a try, let me know how it goes! Leave a comment and tag a picture @kimscravings on Instagram! I’d love to see your salad in action. Cheers, friends!
Chicken Avocado Tomato Salad
- 1 cooked chicken breasts, about 1 cup, cut into cubes (I purchase all-natural cooked chicken breast from Costco and Trader Joe's. You could also use rotisserie chicken.)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large avocados, cubed
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Avocado Oil Mayo from Chosen Foods
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water, if needed for desired consistency
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add dressing ingredients to a blender or food processer and blend until smooth.
- Prep chicken and veggies and add them to a large bowl. Pour dressing over and mix gently to combine. Serve chilled.
Looking for other easy summer salads? Try my other favorites!
Pin this recipe to share with your friends!
(hover over the upper left of the photo below)
Something to think about….
Have you tried Avocado Mayo, yet? What are you waiting for? 🙂
Have you ever been to Punta Cana? There’s still time… tell me what I MUST not miss.