Ultimate Breakfast Grilled Cheese Sandwich
The Ultimate Breakfast Grilled Cheese Sandwich is made with simple ingredients that come together for the most out of this world flavorful morning meal treat!
You guys. I don’t know what to say, other than if you make this sandwich you’re going to be over the moon in heaven. I know – a grilled cheese seems so simple. Stuffed with Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves, goat cheese (or any favorite cheese) this sandwich is anything but boring!
If you haven’t noticed, I’m just a little bit excited about the deliciousness of this breakfast sandwich. This easy sandwich starts with 2 slices of your favorite bread, gluten-free, if that’s your thing. And that gets stuffed with your favorite cheese. Brie or goat cheese would be fabulous. I actually used a dairy-free swiss cheese and it was surprisingly so good. Last, but definitely not least, spread on a good amount of Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves.
Bonne Maman makes everything better. Especially that flimsy, unsubstantial grilled cheese of your youth. Bonne Maman will really spice things up! As an added plus, it’s made with natural ingredients and features the finest quality fruit. They are Non-GMO Project Verified, have no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial coloring or no preservatives added. I can’t definitely get down with that!
Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves are just like homemade and even have tiny wild blueberries in the preserves. You guys are going to love this grilled cheese sandwich. It’s:
Sweet + savory
And mind-blowing delicious
Wouldn’t this sandwich make the most perfect Mother’s Day treat? I could sure go for a breakfast in bed made up of this yumminess, a side of bacon and a never-ending cup of coffee. Just watch those crumbs!
- 4 slices of your favorite bread gluten-free as desired
- 2-3 tablespoons Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserve
- 3 oz. spreadable goat cheese or brie or 2 slice of another favorite cheese
- Softened butter to spread on bread
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Evenly place slices of cheese on unbuttered side of two slices of the bread. Spread preserves evenly on the bread slices. Top with remaining slice of buttered bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Place sandwich, butter side down, in pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted and cheese melts. Remove from pan and cut sandwich in half, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Enjoy other favorite breakfast recipe ideas!
Something to think about….
Have you ever tried Bonne Maman? So good! What about this type of grilled cheese? Also, so good!! Click below and enter to win a 12-piece Le Creuset cookware set from Bonne Maman!
Thanks so much Bonne Maman for sponsoring this post and providing us with the most scrumptious preserves on the planet!