Starting Something New: The 21 Day Fix EXTREME
I’m so excited to share with you that I’m starting something new- 21 Day Fix EXTREME. I have to admit 21 Day Fix has peaked my interest for quite sometime. It has such a following and I’m constantly seeing something popup on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag 21dayfix. After going swimsuit shopping for my July vacation to Miami, the 21 Day Fix peaked my interest even more. Haha… isn’t that the way it always happens?!?!
I have been working my ass off in the gym over a long period of time. I can definitely see results from all of the strength training and weight lifting, but there are still those nasty problem areas. I also think it’s time for a change-up. I know I need to keep my body guessing and after over a year of focusing on weights and doing many of the same workouts time and time again, a new variety of workouts might be just what I need to continue seeing awesome results.
I will also admit, being a food blogger who is constantly cooking and baking new things is not easy on the diet. Yes, the majority of what comes out of my kitchen is clean and healthy, but when you make pancakes, blondies and addicting dips all in one day, it can be a little much. Okay- a lot much!
I’ll be flying off to sunshiny Miami in just over 3 weeks and not only that, I really need a good kick in the rear. I think the intense workouts and strict meal plan are exactly what I need to really to be beach body ready and just feel more confident. Hubby doesn’t need any help, as you can see!
I’m sharing my plans only to give those interested information on this workout plan, but I definitely don’t want to shove my goals and workouts down your throat… this is a food blog after all. However, since it is a mostly clean eating food blog, I’m guessing that some of you, like myself, are a little interested in the popular 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix EXTREME programs. Depending on my results, you may want to try it out for yourself. I’ll be writing up one post per week, letting you know my thoughts, challenges and/or successes for the week. And then at the end of the 21 Day Fix EXTREME, I’ll post my overall results and thoughts. I’ll also be updating my Instagram, daily, with 21 Day Fix stuff, like meals ideas and such. Follow along, if you’re not already!
Just so there’s no confusion, there are two 21 day programs- 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix EXTREME. I’ve been working out at a fairly high level for years, so I feel that the 21 Day Fix EXTREME is best suited for my fitness level and goals. If you’re a beginner or you exercise here and there, 21 Day Fix is probably a good place to start. I’ve heard it’s still REALLY challenging and that results are inevitable. I may be eating a little differently, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t be sharing delicious nutritious recipes- I’ve got plenty of yummy content saved up.
21 Day Fix EXTREME gives several choices for meal plans to follow. I’m doing the strictest and the one that Autumn follows when she’s training for a fitness modeling competition. So, when you see my meals, just be warned that there are less restrictive ways to eat while on the 21 Day Fix Extreme.
If you’re interested in learning more about the 21 Fix Extreme, keep reading and if not head on over to the recipe index and find something delicious to cook up!
What is 21 Day Fix EXTREME?
- A 21-day program that features simple portion control, clean eating, and extreme 30-minute workouts.
- The portion-control containers take all the guesswork out of how much you should eat.
- The Eating Plan will tell you exactly what to eat and when—and how to eat cleaner than ever.
- This is how you get seriously shredded in 21 days.
What are the unique benefits?
- No other program has you eating this well and working this hard. It’s going to take guts, intensity, and drive. But it’s only 21 days.
- The 30-minute workouts are extreme. They combine steady-state aerobics, resistance training, and explosive power moves that target every muscle in the body—to help you get shredded in a short amount of time.
- Seven workouts; one for every day of the week so your mind never gets bored and your body never adapts.
- For your nutrition, you’ll not only be practicing portion control—you’ll be eating ONLY clean foods. No treats. No cheats. No excuses.
- Autumn has included her own competition nutrition plan, which she uses to get stage-ready and ripped in 21 days.
Who is the target audience?
Women and men who:
- Are impatient to get serious results.
- Don’t want to make longtime commitments or have tried and failed at longer, more complicated diet plans.
- Are serious with a “No BS” attitude toward workouts and nutrition.
- Have a dramatic short-term weight-loss deadline, or need a final push to achieve the hardbody they’ve always wanted.
- Don’t have much weight to lose, but want to get shredded and have defined abs
- Don’t want to count calories, weigh their food, or follow complicated recipes.
- 21 Day Fix graduates who want to take their workouts to the next level, and get seriously shredded.
- Graduates from other programs who want to get in the best shape of their lives and stay that way.
What’s included in the Essential Kit?
- 7 color-coded portion-control containers.
- 25-oz Shakeology shaker cup.
- 6 high-intensity 30-minute workouts.
- Start Here trifold, featuring quickstart guide and workout calendar.
- 21 Day Fix EXTREME Eating Plan.
- Countdown to Competition: Autumn’s own competition nutrition plan for getting stage-ready and ripped in 21 days.
- 1 Bonus workout: Dirty 30 Extreme.
How does it work?
- You’ll do one 30-minute high-intensity workout per day.
- The portion-control containers will help you keep your portions in check.
- The Eating Plan will let you know exactly what to eat, when—and how to eat cleaner than ever.
- After 21 days of extreme fitness and clean nutrition…you’re going to have some serious results.
Why should you use it?
- To shred up and shed off those final pounds.
- To lose weight quickly before an event or vacation.
- To carve a lean six-pack, cut arms, ripped shoulders, and toned legs in just 21 days.
For a very limited time you can save $70 on 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack! Click here to buy now.
You save $70 with this pack compared to buying each item separately. Limited Time Only! That means when you buy 21 Day Fix EXTREME and Shakeology in this Challenge Pack, it’s like getting 21 Day Fix EXTREME for just $10!
Need to get seriously shredded in the shortest time possible? Celebrity trainer Autumn Calabrese has combined simple portion control, clean eating, and extreme 30-minute workouts to help you get the hardbody you’ve always wanted—with the 21 Day Fix EXTREME and Shakeology Challenge Pack.
Your Challenge Pack now includes FREE access to Beachbody On Demand, where you can instantly stream 21 Day Fix EXTREME and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts as part of your 30-Day VIP Trial Membership to the Team Beachbody® Club.
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—the superfood protein shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program.‡
- The 21 Day Fix EXTREME program, featuring 7 color-coded portion-control containers, 7 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts, 1 Shakeology shaker cup, and a simple Eating Plan to ensure your success.
- A FREE 30-day VIP trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club, now with Beachbody on Demand, where you can stream 21 Day Fix EXTREME whenever and wherever you want and find the support you’ll need to complete your Challenge.**†
- Plus Super Discount shipping (and SAVE OVER $12) every month.
What are you waiting for? I’d love to have you join me on this journey and, hopefully, we’ll both be showing off AWESOME results in just 21 days!
Check it out—-> https://www.teambeachbody.com/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challengepack?referringRepId=719371
Have you tried 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme? How about any other Beachbody workouts? Please, share your thoughts!
Wow, this looks intense. I’ve never done a program like this, but I’ll be following along with your results to see how it goes! 🙂
It isn’t for just anyone and is definitely easier when you’re in the right mindset. It hasn’t been too bad for me, but I think it’s because I’m super focused right now. 🙂