Thank you Beanitos for sponsoring this post and helping me create an incredibly tasty snack combo!
Southwestern Guacamole with bold, fresh flavors just might be my all-time favorite dip recipe. It doesn’t get much better than avocado combined with zesty Southwestern ingredients.
Guacamole is pretty much a staple in the Lee household. Avocados are so healthy and they add such wonderful flavor to just about any meal from toast to tacos. Oh and pair this Southwestern Guacamole with Beanitos new Baked Black and White Skinny Dippers… fair warning… the combo is really addicting!
Beanitos Baked Black and White Skinny Dippers have some pretty impressive nutritional stats! They’re 100% baked and contain:
- 5 grams complete protein and fiber
- 1/4 cup of beans per serving
- only 90 calories and 2 grams fat per serving
Did I mention they also taste amazing? Well, they do! They’re lightly salted with a lovely crisp texture. Even better, Skinny Dippers are certified gluten-free, vegan and NON-GMO verified. Yay for Beanitos!
I used the Skinny Dippers because they paired so perfectly with my Southwestern Guacamole, but it’s worth mentioning that Beanitos has a slew of other tasty bean chips. From White Bean Crunch mac n’ cheese to Pinto Bean Honey Chipotle BBQ, there’s truly a chip for everyone! Check out all of the yummy varieties on the Beanitos website.
I can’t wait for you guys to try Beanitos great snack products and you’re absolutely going to be head-over-heels for this Southwestern Guacamole. It’s:
And packed with amazing flavors!
- 3 large ripe avocados seeded, peeled (1 mashed & 2 diced)
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- ½ cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from ½ lime 2-3 teaspoons
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste (start with 1/2 teaspoon and add more as needed)
- Beanitos Baked Black and White Skinny Dippers for serving
- Choose the right avocados. They should feel squishy yet firm (like the palm of your hand), and be a nice dark green color on the inside.
- Cut the avocados in half (vertically) and remove the pit by stabbing carefully with your knife. Use a paper towel or dish towel (so the pit is not slippery in your hands) to remove the pit from the knife.
- Scoop the avocados out of peel and place on a plate or in a medium bowl.
- Use a fork or potato masher to mash one avocado until a smooth consistency is achieved. Dice the other two avocados. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Take a taste or a few tastes and adjust seasoning as needed for yumminess! Serve with Beanitos Baked Black and White Skinny Dippers and enjoy!
Looking for other recipes like Southwestern Guacamole?
Something to think about….
Have you tried Beanitos new Skinny Dippers? Find them at a store near you, using the Beanitos store locator.
Shop this post!