Southwest Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
Easy Southwest Chicken Baked Hummus Dip is a protein-packed, stick-to-your-ribs dip! It’s not only the perfect meal-type appetizer, but it’s also the ultimate crowd-pleasing dip!
Baked hummus, it’s a thing. A thing you’re gonna become totally obsessed with. And speaking of obsessions, I’m completely obsessed with JaM Cellars Butter Chardonnay. Have you tried it?
Butter Chardonnay is a long time favorite of mine. It’s rich, bold and luscious. Butter has flavors of stone fruit with baked-lemon notes and has a lovely, long, vanilla finish. It quite simply melts in your mouth!
It’s my go-to whether I’m enjoying it as an after dinner treat, hosting a party or just kicking back with family and friends. I will most definitely have several bottles on hand for this Mother’s Day! I like to REALLY treat Mom in the best way possible!
I can’t think of a better gift for my mom who just happens to be my BFF than a few glasses of Butter and my company. Ha! But on a more serious note, how do you like to celebrate your mother on Mother’s Day? Do you have a special Mother’s Day tradition?
My mom, sister and I always make Mother’s Day a treat day for each other. Sometimes we get together for manis and pedis or a movie and dinner, but one of my favorite ways to spend Mother’s Day is staying in with some yummy snacks, like this Southwest Chicken Hummus Dip and a few bottles of Butter Chardonnay. Everything’s Better with Butter!
No matter how we spend the day together, we always have a blast and when we choose to have a girl’s night in, the perk is we get to be as loud as we want. 😜
Be sure to throw this delicious Southwest Chicken Baked Hummus Dip together for your next celebration. It’s so easy and everyone loves it!
Tips for this Easy Southwest Chicken Baked Hummus Dip:
- Use rotisserie chicken.
- Use store-bought hummus. Try a southwest flavor. I found a taco inspired hummus at my grocery store.
- Buy premade pico de Gallo for the topping. You can typically find this in the produce department of your grocery store.
- Strong chips and crackers work best for dipping this. Toasty bread would also be a great solution.
Southwestern Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or other type of cooked shredded chicken
- 2 8-10 ounce tubs hummus*
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or cotija cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped scallions, diced tomato, chopped cilantro
- Cucumber slices
- Carrot spears
- Tortilla chips
- Plantain chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl mix chicken and hummus.
- Pour mixture and spread evenly into an 8x8 baking dish. Sprinkle dish with cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top with garnishes and serve warm with desired veggies, chips and/or crackers.
Something to think about….
Have you tried JaM Butter Chardonnay? What are you waiting for? Check out Butter Chardonnay on JaMCellars.com for inspiration and to find Butter in your area.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.