Skinny Garlic Spinach White Pizza
This Skinny Garlic Spinach White Pizza has everything you could ever want or enjoy in a pizza, without all the stuff your body doesn’t love! This pizza is 100% clean eating friendly, with a sauce that is bursting with flavor! But the best part about this pizza!?! The crust!!!
I teamed up with CAULIPOWER to bring you this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
So aside from a more nutritious and absolutely delicious white pizza, the ready-to-cook CAULIPOWER pizza crust makes homemade pizza baking super easy. CAULIPOWER pizza crust is gluten free (with less than half the sugar of leading gluten-free pizzas), grain free, thin and perfectly crisp, which is the most important part of the pizza if you ask me!
I’ve been quite a fan of making my own cauliflower crusts ever since that trend took off, but I do have to admit, it can be a pretty tedious process and the results can turn out to be less than desirable. Soggy crust, anyone? So when I discovered CAULIPOWER pizza selections, I couldn’t wait to give them a try. And let me tell you, these cauliflower pizzas did not disappoint.
You can either buy just the crust (like I did for this recipe) or one of their already topped pizza options – Margherita, Veggie and Three-Cheese are available. And I have found them to be widely available at grocery stores in my area. Use this store locator to find CAULIPOWER at a store near you. You can also purchase from Amazon.
If you are currently a cauliflower pizza crust skeptic, you will be shocked at how delicious CAULIPOWER pizza is, from the taste to the texture. So good! If you have been waiting to jump on the cauliflower pizza crust bandwagon, here is your chance. CAULIPOWER pizza takes out all of the guesswork. Seriously a MUST try!!
You guys are going to love this pizza! It’s perfect in every way.
AND JUST SO GOOD.
Whether you’re looking for your next date night meal or a fun way to switch up your weeknight dinner plans, you’ll want to make this pizza again and again. You can totally satisfy your pizza cravings without cheating on your healthy lifestyle.
Skinny Garlic Spinach White Pizza
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, blended smooth in blender*
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + more to taste as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 10 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 roma tomato, sliced thin
- CAULIPOWER pizza crust
- To make the sauce, heat a pan over medium high heat, and spray with cooking spray. Add 1 tbs water, spinach and garlic and cook until the spinach has wilted (about 1-2 minutes). Remove from heat. Place mixture into a medium bowl, along with the cottage cheese, parmesan, and seasonings.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the CAULIPOWER pizza crust. Layer evenly with cheese. Top with tomato and basil. Bake 12-14 minutes at 425 degrees F. and until cheese and toppings are cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and sprinkle with additional parmesan and fresh basil if desired. Let cool slightly before cutting. Enjoy!
Pin this recipe!
Something to think about…
Have you tried CAULIPOWER pizza? Wasn’t it delicious?!
This post is in partnership with CAULIPOWER. Thanks for supporting Kim’s Cravings and the brands that help make this site possible!