This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Sheet Pan Pork Meal with red potatoes, carrots and Brussels sprouts – an easy, healthy, one-pan meal perfect for busy weeknights!
This healthy sheet pan pork meal is of the easiest dinners I’ve made in months, and I wouldn’t change a single thing about it. Expect for maybe to have made more! 🙂
I love having plenty of leftovers for easy grab-n-go lunches the next day. I usually chop a couple of slices of pork and make a whole new recipe by creating a light salad. Brad is a fan of chopping the leftover pork up and wrapping it in a tortilla with a little hot sauce and guac.
Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork is my choice for “Real Flavor Real Fast”. Complete the meal with a combination of veggies, a little maple syrup, olive oil and other favorite seasonings. The potatoes, carrots and Brussels are ideal for spring, the pork is tender and juicy, and the sheet-pan cooking method is near foolproof.
Have you tried a sheet pan recipe yet? Sheet-pan-style suppers like this pork and veggie dish are one of my favorite ways to cook, especially on busy weeknights. They provide an entire meal in one go, involve fewer dishes to wash, and are super adaptable to any ingredients you have on hand. If you are out of (or don’t care for) certain vegetables, swap them out for others and adjust the cooking time accordingly. Broccoli, green beans and/or cauliflower would also work so well with this flavorful pork.
Smithfield® offers a wide variety of marinated fresh pork across Tenderloins, Loin Filets and Roasts. I chose the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet, which was so delicious.
Since, like my laundry, my dishes refuse to wash themselves, I’m glad I have this sheet pan pork meal recipe at my disposal. At least I’ll only have one pan to clean! If you give this recipe a try, be sure to comment below and let me know. Oh and be sure to snap a picture and tag #kimscravings on Instagram. It makes my day to see what you’re making from Kim’s Cravings!
- Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork (grab your favorite flavor)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups or about ½ pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound small heirloom carrots or regular carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon each paprika and dried thyme (or another favorite seasoning)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place a rack in the center of your oven, then preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Generously coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place pork in the center of the pain.
- Place the potatoes, Brussels and carrots in a large bowl. Add olive oil, maple syrup and seasonings; toss to coat. Transfer veggies to sheet pan and evenly spread them around the pork.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 35 mins and until pork is cooked through and no longer pink.
- The veggies and pork may release some liquid, which you can carefully pour off the pan, or use a slotted spoon or spatula to serve, so that you do not get this liquid on your plate. Enjoy!
I picked up my tasty Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork while completing my weekly grocery haul at Walmart. I found it conveniently located in the meat department, near other pork products.
Try other yummy recipes with Smithfield® pork!
Something to think about….
Have you tried making a sheet pan recipe? What’s your favorite combination of ingredients?
Grab this coupon and give Smithfield Pork a try!