Matcha Collagen Overnight Oats
Got 5 minutes? Prep Matcha Collagen Overnight Oats before heading off to bed – the next morning enjoy a breakfast packed with fiber, antioxidants, and delicious flavor!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a big bowl of overnight oats is one of my favorite ways to start the day! Overnight oatmeal is a great healthy breakfast option that can be prepared ahead of time and last the entire week. There are several top overnight oat recipes that I make on repeat, like the Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oats and Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats. I also really have fun changing it up and trying new flavors and add-ins too!
After using Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen to make yummy Matcha Collagen Lattes, I had the brilliant idea to create a Matcha Collagen Overnight Oats recipe. Best idea ever!!
The taste, texture and deliciousness were all perfect! Plus, there are all of those awesome health benefits from Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen! So, what is Matcha Collagen and why is it so flippin awesome in overnight oats?
Healthy benefits of matcha collagen
Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen combines all the health-boosting components of matcha green tea with the numerous health benefits of collagen protein. Matcha is known throughout the world for its contributions to vibrant health, while collagen — the building block of the body’s connective tissues — promotes health and longevity.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Matcha green tea is packed with antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals in the body and promote long-term health.
- Promotes Bone, Joint, and Skin Health: Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is responsible for the maintenance of healthy connective tissues, such as bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails.
Ways to use
- Easy to Use: No strainer necessary. Simply combine your Matcha Collagen with a glass of water, and stir.
- Two Delicious Flavors: Enjoy your Matcha Collagen in its Original Matcha flavor, or opt for a dash of organic fruit with Vital Proteins Peach flavor.
- To make a traditional matcha tea, combine your Matcha Collagen with hot water and stir until fully mixed.
- Add to coconut milk, almond milk, cashew milk, or any other milk of your choice for a delicious and creamy matcha drink.
- Add to matcha-infused desserts, pastries, and baked goods.
Have you tried Matcha Collagen?
I’d love to know if you make this (or any) recipe! Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy delicious recipes straight to your inbox.
Matcha Collagen Overnight Oats
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt or you can use a mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla cashew milk)
- optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and/or cinnamon
- optional: 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice (honey or maple syrup or a couple of stevia packets)
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- unsweetened flaked coconut
- fresh fruit
- nut butter
- Add yogurt (or banana), chia seeds, Matcha Collagen, milk and any optional add-ins to a blender and blend (or stir in a medium mixing bowl).
- Stir in oats (don't blend). Divide into two glass jars or bowls that can be covered. Store covered in the fridge for about 6 hours or overnight. If your overnight oats are too thick in the morning, add a splash more of milk and top with any optional toppings desired.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @kimscravings on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!
I made this and it tasted delicious. I used oat milk and bananas (instead of yogurt). This actually made 2 servings for me and it’s very filling. Highly recommend!
So happy you enjoyed!
Hi, what a beautiful and vibrant green color!! I have collagen powder and a separate packet of matcha powder. How much matcha would you recommend adding if they are separate?? Thx!
Thank you! I’m really not sure about this, but if you give it a try let us know how it turns out. Sorry I’m not more help!
I never knew such a thing existed but it looks incredible! I’m definitely going to track that stuff down and try this x
Green foods connects with me easily. I Love it. It is super delicious and healthy to add on.
The color looks great and makes this sound delicious aside from the fact that it has matcha in it. This will benefit a lot of people who want to eat healthy but good food.
That is some clever use of matcha. Looks really tempting and healthy would love to have this at breakfast.
OMG just look at that beautiful green! It’s simply pops yet is so soothing
This sounds delicious – I lov eo vernight oats, but the addition of matcha sounds awesome, I’ll have to give it a try! (Your cold brew coffee oats sound awesome too!)
I love overnight oats but I have never thought to add matcha collagen in with it, what a great idea. Such a healthy recipe to save and try out!
First of all this is great. I mean a healthy one. More over I read the health benefits thrice.
I love overnight oats especially when I know I’m going to be busy the following morning. It’s really easy to make and there are so many recipes to try as well. This one with the matcha looks SO delicious!
I have just seen this on Instagram and said to my husband we must try it! I am going to get the ingredients this evening and try it tomorrow – thank you!
That color is so vibrant I love it!
I must say, I have not tried collagen yet, but you make it look like no big deal 🙂 Srsly, this is gorgeous and I would eat this any morning of the week! Just pinned…thanks for the recipe!
This looks really good! I just started using collagen in my coffee, but will have to give this a try!
Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous article! I really had no idea how beneficial Matcha is and now… I am going to try and enter your giveaway to give it a try! I will also be on the lookout for it as I love your recipe idea above. It looks delicious and I will most definitely be giving this recipe a try. I am pinning the recipe next! Thank you!
Such a pretty shade of green! Looks like a perfect way to wake up in the morning.
I love making matcha porridge, but I haven’t thought to do it as overnight oats before. Great idea!
Such a healthy way to start the day! I love that this includes collagen.