Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oats
With a combination of cold brew and oatmeal, these Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oats are the perfect way to start your day! If you’re a coffee fan, you will love the taste of these overnight oats, which have the perfect balance of complex carbs and protein to fuel your day!
This post has been sponsored by The J.M. Smucker Company, all opinions are my own.
If you’ve never had overnight oats before, you are SO missing out. They’re incredible, guys! Basically thick, creamy, sweet, heavenly cold oats that have been soaked overnight. Overnight oats are also so perfect for warmer weather, when a piping hot bowl of oatmeal is just not going to work.
You want to know what else is so perfect and a complete must during spring and summer… or actually if you’re anything like me, pretty much anytime of year – Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew. Have you tried Dunkin’ Donuts® Original Cold Brew Coffee Packs? I picked mine up at Walmart and love this option for cold brew at home.
So easy too! Simply steep the coffee packets with cold water in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight, and voilà! Cold brew. Drop, steep, love! This deliciousness requires little effort and minimal cost. Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs provide the rich, smooth, full-bodied flavor of craft coffee.
You can make it your own by adding in your favorites to the cold brew. I enjoy a little added creaminess and sweetness in my coffee and add nondairy milk with stevia. Freshly brewed Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs allow a customizable, craft experience straight from your own kitchen. The cold brew packets make 2 full pitchers, so you’ll have cold brew all week long.
Insanely good cold brew coffee, at home alongside Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Protein Oats… yes, please! A few things you’ll need for this delicious recipe:
- Rolled oats
- Your favorite milk
- Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs
- Greek yogurt
- Vanilla, cinnamon & salt
- Protein powder if you want a little extra boost
The end. SO EASY! I’m all about this cold brew deliciousness, friends.
If you're a coffee fan, you will love the taste of these overnight oats, which have the perfect balance of complex carbs and protein to fuel your day!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or other favorite milk
- 1/3 cup brewed Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs*
- 1/3 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt**
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 packets stevia or other sweetener of choice
- 1 cup old fashioned oats***
- 1/4 cup protein powder****
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon*****
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 4 hours or more so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with cinnamon and/or chocolate chips if desired! Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
*Follow package instructions for making cold brew coffee. **Can substitute with a non-dairy yogurt option or mashed banana or applesauce. ***Use certified gluten-free oats as needed. ****This can be left out or you can add additional oats. *****Change things up by substituting with 2 teaspoons cocoa powder.
Something to think about….
Have you tried Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Brew Coffee Packs? Pick some up at Walmart. You won’t be disappointed!
© The J.M. Smucker Company © 2018. DD IP Holder LLC